Reviews for Hungry Thirsty Crazy
sjrodgers23 chapter 20 . 1/23/2009
loved the story keep writing updates thank you
loveismagic chapter 20 . 1/23/2009
i love it! i am so happy that they are together. i like the name for the cat. lol
irishblue69 chapter 20 . 1/23/2009
I know I don't review as often as I probably should, but I am still here lurking in the shadows, reading each chapter. So far I am really enjoying this story. This chapter especially, was very entertaining. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your next installment.
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 20 . 1/23/2009
I like how Hermione explained to Ron how they weren't really suited to one another. Hermione's conversation with Sinistra was also a good one. And I'm glad she made the right choice by choosing Lucius. And, oh yes, the sex!
Azrulai chapter 20 . 1/23/2009
Wow, it's such a feeling of relief that Hermione's finally broken up with Ron and sort of restarted her adult life. And I love the kitten's name- incidentally, the kitten itself is a lovely little mood device and common thread running through the story. I don't think I've ever told you that.

Ah, look, I guess I'm not running out of praise after all :-)
Rowaine chapter 20 . 1/23/2009
I literally bounced in my seat when I saw a new chapter so soon. And what a chapter! Heck, what a story! I can't think of anything that would make this chapter any better. Ron acted exactly as I would picture him in the situation and your portrayl of Hermione is better than any..including the originator...that I've ever read. And Lucius...all I can say is perfect. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I wait anxiously for the next...and so on and so on. I know this will be one story I'll be so waiting for the ending...and so sorry when it does. Thank you!
NOT USING ACCOUNT ANYMORE chapter 20 . 1/23/2009
CRYING I LOVED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LET THIS HAVE A HAPPY ENDING 4 LM\HG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
WearyWanderer chapter 20 . 1/23/2009
I loved this chapter! She and Lucius belong with each other. I love how she's decided to pursue a career in Healing. She wants to find a cure for Lucius.

*sighs*

I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Munchlette Belle chapter 19 . 1/22/2009
YAY! Oh my gosh. I love this story so much and I'm so excited to see it updated! I really love the relationship between Lucius and Hermione and the Italian setting. Their love makes me really happy and I can't wait to see what happens when they go back to England. This is probably my favorite of your stories (although I like what exists of Amphitrite and also Some Blond Fool).
QuirksnQuills chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
Wow. This is so amazing. You've managed to capture just how it is when two people who are made for each other come together. It's not an easy thing to translate into words. Well done.
WearyWanderer chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
No No No!

This is so sad. They seem so perfect together. It's so romantic. Keep up the excellent work! With every chapter, become more addicted to this story.

I really need to know what happens next with Lucius and Hermione.

-The Weary Wanderer
Brillant chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
This was simply beautiful! I was heartily disappointed when i realised i'd come to the last chapter. Hope to get an e-mail saying it's been updated soon! :)
WearyWanderer chapter 15 . 1/20/2009
I just have two words for you: OH WOW!
GurlOfTheNight chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
I love it. I really do. Please update soon
WearyWanderer chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
*screams*

That was so great. I feel so bad for Lucius, but at least he's starting to realize that he feels something for her other than just desire.

It is so great.