Reviews for Hungry Thirsty Crazy
GurlOfTheNight chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
I love it. Please update soon.
KenzoTheGreat chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
Is this the last chapter? I hope not but I could kind of see how it is if it was. This is still definitely my number one favorite HP fic out of all the pairings.
EarwenTelrunya chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
Short.

Why is it so short?

-sniffle-

It's not short, but it's too short to satisfy my lucy cravings.

Anyways!

I didn't review on the previous chapter, but I am now! Haha! The chapter was great. It was full of... Well, I can't describe it. It was good. -nods- D

Earwen who wishes you update soon. )
HurricaneGinger chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
what a sweet and HOT chapter. luvs it!

p.s.

"My Skin" is by the artist Natalie Merchant.
Littlevampirebaby chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
plz update soon

i gotta find out what happens
MissCreant chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
I completely love Lucius. He's vulnerable but still his sardonic self. You've done extremely well with him. I love how real you've made your characters. Even Healer Smythe is simply amazing. I really love where you're taking this!
darklady5289 chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
so cute! and hot really really hot. when they finally have sex they are gonna burn the house down.
lucas'mom chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
Wow, you're quick. When I got the alert for chapter 12, something didn't seem right from the beginning. Upon checking I saw that I never got an alert for #11 so I got a 2 for 1 bonus that evening. Kept forgetting to go back and review, though. And here's 13. So I guess this is a 3 for 1 review. :)

Great chapter. I'd just like to give Hermione a quick tap in the head. What young woman nowadays doesn't keep a stash in her bag?

Anyway, fascinating reading. Who knew that Lucius had such self control?

Such an interesting chapter that I almost regretted seeing an email come in from a favorite cousin that I hadn't spoken with in years. She always asks my mother how I am but we've been out of personal contact until I told my mother to call her with my address tonight and she gave her's to give to me so I sent her a quick hello and the reply came in halfway through the story. Family dramas you know, so I couldn't let it wait.

Anyway, terrific chapter even if it was just a bit of a tease. :) Hopefully the Healer will have them ready shortly. Will Hermione have to teach Lucius how to use them though? Now, that would be an interesting read. LOL

Now I really can't wait for the next chapter. ;)

But, Ming, what I wouldn't give to watch Lucius emerge from the shower. I think I might have just run to the convenience store myself. LOL

BTW, hope it wasn't as hot in Philly on Friday as it was here near Scranton. :)

Again, thanks for the great chapter, even if I was quite glad the a/c was on. LOL
Robyn Hawkes chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
I like Lucius in this story. He has certainly turned over a new leaf.
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
Whew! I had to go take a cold shower after reading this.
GiggleGinny chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
That was an extremely enjoyable chapter. I wouldn't mind peeving on Lucius Malfoy either...joking...a bit...

Anyway, I love how you had them stop. There is love in the air, or so they say ;)

Can't wait for an update!
Azrulai chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
Wow, that was a real turning point. Definately some of the most elegant smut I've ever read!

"Maybe after all this Lucius could break the chains of the albatross pendant that hung around his neck."

-I loved that. It's such a beautiful and subtle metaphor. Did you seriously come up with that yourself? It's just great.

Iceland was very cool, by the way (-:

Azrulai
loveismagic chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! i love this chapter. cant wait to read more.
Drachegirl14 chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
That was . . . hot. Cute. Adorable. Heart-wrenching.

It was a gorgeous peace of work and I'm thankful I read it.

You're right. The closet wasn't necessary. It should've been damnit . . . lol I already bought the lock and everything!

But I enjoyed it immesnely and thank you for your speedy update. Please do so soon!
Velvet Storm chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
Gah...beautiful! Just makes you want to hold him tight, doesn't it? (All night perhaps) And that description of him right after bathing was hawt...man...I think the temperature just went up in here...
1,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »