Reviews for Hungry Thirsty Crazy
Azrulai chapter 21 . 2/8/2009
First of all, I LOVE that they went to Iceland. LOL. Especially thinking of an Icelandic magical community, because Reykjavik is practically a small town by U.S. standards. It's funny to think of a secret community of wizards hiding out in that small town.

Can't wait to see how Lucius handles fiction writing. You know, I've never written about a writer. I should try sometime, it seems fun.

Anyway, update soon.

Yours, Az.
Velvet Storm chapter 21 . 2/8/2009
I love long chapters. :) Let's see...I'm thrilled that Lucius and Draco have finally decided they both need to give a little before it's too late. I kinda miss Lucius and Hermione's mental bond though. I enjoyed that intimacy. The scene where he's listening to Paolo...well sort of listening to him while staring at Hermione...there is a look on Jason's face in a Brotherhood scene that I can see on Lucius' face here. My favorite sentence I think..."They rocked like a ship, moored to one another against the vast openness of night’s ocean." Lovely. And one question...how did you choose Iceland? ;)
Munchlette Belle chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
Well good for Hermione for trying to be mature about breaking up with Ron, even though he's quite the prat. He does have a bit of a temper. And I liked the scene of Harry attempting to comfort her. Interesting take on Professor Sinistra, as well. I've seen Madam Hooch presented as a lesbian before, but never Sinistra.

Obviously, though, the best parts are the parts with Lucius and Hermione together. ;) Their reunion was perfect and it's so clear how much they care about each other. I like that Hermione has a plan for her life and has sort of immediately gone about implementing it in a very straightforward, Hermione-like way.

Looking forward, as always, to more!
Megan Consoer chapter 20 . 1/30/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
star240 chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
great chapter! update soon! question did lucius use protection? could there be a family in the future?
Empress Shiloh chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
Brilliant! I loved it. Is this the end, or is there more? This story is amazing.

~Shiloh
Empress Shiloh chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Oh wow, that old lady is funny. I don't speak Italian, but I do speak Spanish so I was able to work out part of it, but I translated it just to see. A big package? That's hilarious! Great chapter by the way. I love the interaction between Hermione and Lucius.
Empress Shiloh chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
This is very intriguing. I love how you incorporate mythology, it's brilliant. Great job.

~Shiloh
QuirksnQuills chapter 20 . 1/28/2009
HOT HOT HOT! As always.

I really liked the way you laid out the disrespect between Ron and Hermione. It's something that always bothered me about the books and the kind of message that sends to young people about how one should treat one's SO. Hell, it's a good reason to break up.

Musca is a great name for the kitten.
GurlOfTheNight chapter 20 . 1/28/2009
I LOVED IT. It made me smile.
Velvet Storm chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
You know, I'm not sure why, but I often like stories that display Ron as a bit of a prat. I like him so I'm not sure where that comes from really. But that break up scene just seems like how it would be with him, especially his last statement. And Sinistra speaks volumes of truth. Stop worrying about what others think. Who cares? Love the bathtub excitement too! Lovely, my dear, lovely!
Spattered Ink chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
So, I'm afraid despite any hopes of yours, you will not be getting a proper review out of me. Though I'll have you know it's all your own fault.

You see, I have just spent the last 6 hours reading Hungry Thirsty Crazy. It is now 5 am. I am dead tired and have work tomorrow... today. So though I either dont review or I leave a long extended proper review, happy, well-read exhaustion has made me concede defeat. I want to talk about so many things I'll have to talk about nothing. I will say only this.

You're a wonderful author and I look forward to reading more. Until next time.
SpaceShrooms chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
Like always, this chapter was bloody AMAZING!

I hope this story isn't over yet,

because I'm enjoying it too much.

And I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
LunaNigra chapter 20 . 1/24/2009
Loved it!

Ron is such an -, but I like 'your' Harry.

And Sinista, her wife is not coincidentally MacGonagall?

And Musca is the perfect name. Suspected it to be something like 'annoying'... Fits!

LG Luna
fahzzyquill chapter 20 . 1/24/2009
so fantastic! im glad they're still together! their just meant for each other!
1,201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »