Reviews for Hungry Thirsty Crazy
Marble Meadow chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
Wow. I am so enthralled with this story...with your brilliant words. I have a feeling I will be studying your writing in an attempt to improve my own...

I think the last line of this chapter "I will not hurt her..." was really terrifying. It is also endearing. You've managed to make me feel something for Lucius.

I also appreciate what you've done to illustrate his past and his weaknesses. I think they are important when unearthing the truth of who he really is and why he acts the way that he does. I'm enjoying your reasoning and creativity with this task.

Marble Meadow
Marble Meadow chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Explosive. I think that is the best word for this story so far. It's a silent, explosive drama that seduces with very little effort. I love it! It's intriguing. It's sensual. I love the power play.

Marble Meadow
Redone chapter 13 . 8/15/2008
I just found the story and read it all in one go and no it's half past one at night... :) Anyways, you write an incredible Lucius. I've said so before, for Amphitrite (hopefully not abandoned, hm?). Now, reading this story, I think I understand even better how you see Lucius. You're right the HIV thing has probably never been done before with Lucius, but you do it superbly. I do hope it has a happy or at least happy-ish ending though... The world is too full of sorrow to read sad stories, IMHO.
agnessa9 chapter 13 . 8/15/2008
Hi,

I started reading this story just 3 weeks ago, and was pleasantly surprised to find such a talented author who favours a L-H pairing. The story is exciting and original: ex-deatheater becomes a bestseller writer, revealing his disturbing childhood, a rather hopeless present and finding a most unlikely companion. His transformation is not smooth at all but slow and believable.

You are a great story teller and should have more readers. I suggest you try to publish on the which is a great quality archive and would welcome you with open arms, since there are just too few HL stories of this quality - to be lost in the ocean called fanfiction net.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
Acidpop101 chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
The story is wonderful love reading it. Italian translation is

Hair of gold, eyes as the sky, and a great package. "" Please many beautiful children. "
Lady Verity chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
Aw! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, but man, this is just plain good! Btw, thanks for killing off Mrs. Malfoy. Psyche-scarring old bat had it coming.

Ta,

Lady Verity
iamtherealmaverick chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
Aw! Wow, we're moving! I really like Jo-Jo. Such a cute house elf.

More soon please!

~M
Mendelbra chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Wow! So, so hot! This chapter inspires me to start writing again (I think my muse offed herself off a cliff somewhere). And btw, Smythe's thoughts made me laugh out loud:

"Yes you can, you idiot! He was half tempted to floo to his practice, root through a cabinet, floo back, and throw a pack of condoms at the man’s head." Hilarious.

Can't wait for the next installment!
allycat1186 chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Could that chapter get any more erotic! Gah! FYI you are a genius,and I loved Smythe's reaction just because I was thinking the same thing! Brilliant!
SpaceyMoonFlower chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Ok ...

this chapter just drove my mind crazy

Make your next chapter worth waiting for, like this one!

I love it

- SpaceyMoonFlower
Regretting Crimson chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
Hehe...that was just plain evil! You evil, evil, evil person. Update soon!

Yours,

Harrowing little Gothling.
Clearheart chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
Fantastic (hot!) chapter. It looks like Lucius and Hermione are finally getting together. But what I really want to see, is how the rest of the wizarding world would respond! The world is searching for Lucius, and I think Hermione is beginning to push the limits of her vacation leave. How would her parents react to this development? Would they be happy because their daughter is finally getting married, or would they be wary because he's such and older man? What about Mr. Weasley, and Harry, and Ron? (what about Draco?)It's all getting exciting. Too many questions, not enough answers. I look forward to the next chapter!
Pookiepantsmcpoo chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
I keep on forgeting to thank you for complementing my penname. So thank you. Also i must say the bathroom scene made me blush. You are a talented author.

~Good day~
Alchemelia chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
Aww, yay! I'm so glad you updated with this. I'll be gone for three weeks, no computer, and this was such a great chapter. It's not a cliffy, so I'm not stuck wondering what'll happen, and it's not a boring chapter, so, yeah. Thanks :)
GurlOfTheNight chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
I love it. Please update soon.
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »