Reviews for The Art of Letting Go
fredgeorgesecrettwincestlovers chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
i loved it but draco and harry are what should have happened
foxsmum chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
why couldn't Ron hook up with Hermione for who she was on the INSIDE(from what you wrote, he already liked her) why did you have here coming back from summer break all glammed up? (by the way,that is a TOTAL fanfic cliche'...and I don't see hermione in a million years doing that)
with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
*meep*

All I can do right now for some peculiar reasn is make very sorrowful, very high-pitched squeaking sounds... the end of your fic made me all sad and squeaky! Ah well, was really good. Only wish it was longer!
Kabambam chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
awes, awesome story, sad ending. great chemisty. thumbs up!
LvB chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
NO! you can't just let it end like that!

I love the whole photography theme and the ending was heart-wrenching. I admit it was completely too short, so you must write a sequel, that explores more into the relationship and results.

It was a really good job. Well done.
TheRndom1 chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
we all know he cant keep his hands of Draco..he will probably keep sleeping wiht him XD

very well written.
yaeko chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
aw poor draco... i don't hate harry but i dislike him a bit for doing that to draco
Bigpervert chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
boo
Loonytick chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
aw u so have to make a sequel! u cant let harry stay wit that b* lol soz not a big ginny fan :P but if u do, Draco deffo shouldnt take him back just like that. Why did Harry "have" to marry Ginny anyway? Lol luv the story hope u do make a sequel Lunatick x
acceptancewriter chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
nice(: maybe not really detailed but the storyline is there.

update
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Great story so far! Very interesting. :D Update soon can't wait to read more!
Barcode070640 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Are you seriously telling me that Harry that bastard, hired my precious, beautiful, talented...(10 minutes later)smart, sexy, incredible too good for him Draco as his WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER! I would have took photos with their heads cut off. I thought he only took pictures of beautiful things? why is Ginny there?
Barcode070640 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Hot sexy Draco? me likey
Barcode070640 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Harry needs to grow a pair and live for himself and not for others.
njferrell chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
I like this Draco. Down With Ginny!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »