Reviews for Color Theory
A guest chapter 25 . 4/17
Aren't you goibg to finish this? I always check this to see if you've updated ir not... please update...
MeowCat1069 chapter 25 . 3/18
This story was amazing! I love SasuSaku and so I really enjoyed the last chapter. :3 I like how descriptive you are in your writing and overall this fanfic was very well written. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
KuriKashi chapter 25 . 3/15
DAMN! I like how you went with the story and the characters' inner turmoils. I also like how you tried to use as many characters as possible and have them in character as much as possible.
SPOILERS(maybe)!
I loved how you use Ino's knowledge of flowers and Sakura's relationship with her to send hidden messages. That was a wonderful way to show Sakura's intelligence and love. We also learn about how she values and feels about her friends and mentors.
This Sakura is not weak and is in a good position with regards to her physical, mental and emotional strength.
Well done and well written! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Thatbabefiona chapter 24 . 2/28
It's been almost 7yrs since you last updated. But im still hoping one day i'd receive a notification that this story has been continued. Come back authorchan plsssss? :)
noahmelbeth chapter 25 . 2/18
God do I love it. Your story is so captivating and amazing. I hope you can update soon. And thank you for sharing your amazing story with us
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 25 . 2/11
Definitely going to my favorites. Absolutely love how Sasuke has stayed in character all throughout. Please update!

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
xxnikaxx chapter 25 . 2/6
oww, i love this story. I don't know if you will ever read this, but thank you for the time that you spent writing this. It's amazing, and I wish we could see the ending, but I know that life is not easy, but I hope someday you can continue this. I love how you've portrayed the characters, and how their relationship developed. You're a great writer. Thank you!
Just Veia chapter 25 . 1/15
This needs to be continued. I know life gets busy and sometimes writing is put on pause, but I do hope you will be able to continue this phenomenonal writing. I was actually inspired to read your story thanks to the one-shots that AngeLHearteD wrote. Once I started reading this I only stopped for sleeping and my job. Please update this as soon as you can, I know there are many other people who need to find out what happens next myself included. You are a fantastic writer!
elderberrys chapter 2 . 1/12
I loved the Suigetsu/Sakura bonding! I absolutely adore how well written this is and the situation is so realistic, I love it so much.
Sakura is already a great character, but you really capture her so well. I am just so happy, its wonderful, really and truly. This is probably one of my favorite SS fic concepts.
FanArt4Life chapter 25 . 1/2
Please update!
Xcherokee chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
Jealous possessive Sasuke is SO HOT.
dimi chapter 25 . 11/10/2017
/i think you just broke my heart. If you ever come back to this I think I'd pay you to write it.
dimi chapter 22 . 11/10/2017
Your fight scenes are better than the anime _
dimi chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
I must say, I've read a lot of unbelievable Sasuke moments. This seriously channeled the character. You are awesome.
Mourning chapter 25 . 10/10/2017