Reviews for Color Theory
miumiu27 chapter 25 . 9/8
I reallu this fic, please comeback
FancySycamoreTree chapter 2 . 8/25
Hey! Interesting story! This story is old so I dunno if you're gonna read this, but just two small things:

You wrote, "peppermint concoction" To describe the peppermint oil, which isn't correct because concoction means a mixture of things when the peppermint oil is just a single ingredient. I was really confused when I read concoction and actually had to go back to see if I missed a part where other ingredients were introduced to make a mixture.

Also, you put "rather or not" when I'm sure you meant "whether or not."

Why didn't Sakura make a run for it when she was back in town? Sure Sasuke was threatening Naruto, but Sakura would only have to warn him. Would he really have time/and or be stupid enough to attack him in Konoha.

That being said, I'm interested so far! Cheers!
joey.chew183 chapter 25 . 7/30
This better not be the end cuz I'm dying for more steamy details
FireWater0712 chapter 3 . 7/18
Sasuke's quite violent here. Interesting story and fast-paced.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 25 . 6/16
It's been a while since I've last read your work but I'm so glad I found it again. You've always been one of my favorite SasuSaku writers, and I'm eagerly awaiting Prismatic! Keep up the good work!

Love,
Epic Otaku Cherry
Just want to let you know that, there is someone who is still waiting for you to come back and update...
I felt Sasuke's relief upon hearing Sasuke-kun from Sakura. I wish it (chapter) could've been longer.
AllFourSeasons chapter 25 . 6/1
When things are finally getting steamy... okay usually I get the sense of " incompletion" or like a sense of longing where I want to know the ending but this chapter served its purpose of tying most loose strands together, so I'm not that sad but the lack of update status.

I have patience to wait for the next one:)
greenmayiel10 chapter 24 . 5/27
It's been almost 6 years but i will never lose hope that someday you will still update this.. this is and always will be my favorie narjto fanfic
Basic chapter 7 . 4/8
Yeah, I agree with Faust that this relationship Sasuke has with Sakura (and his teammates!) is abusive and toxic. :/ It's hard to care about/admire his "feline eyes" and "aristocratic face" when he is doing these terrible things. I also agree with Faust on having Sasuke and Sakura be aware of the nature of their relationship. In addition, I think toning down Sasuke's senseless and violent tendecies would be good too!

Aside from those, your writing is great!
zachanikwano chapter 5 . 3/31
Love how you end these chapters. You writing is well paced and the timing on action and events is near perfect. Not rushed or slow. Every sentence adds to the story and characters and isn't just filler.
Thank you for this gem!
zachanikwano chapter 4 . 3/31
I didn't think you'd involve other characters until later. I'm so psyched that it's Kakashi, Naruto, Sai, Ino and Shikamaru. Things are getting real.

P.S. Love the relationships between the characters. I wish this was an actual manga chapter/episode of the anime.
zachanikwano chapter 1 . 3/31
Wow what a start!
The pacing is great, plot exciting thus far.
Love how in character they all are. This story's getting favorited and bookmarked.
Faust chapter 15 . 3/12
Waiting for the romance to start :(
This is such a toxic relationship. I think your writing is pretty good, actually! But the way you portray the leads make me sad honestly. Possessiveness isn't love; it's just abuse. Now if this story is self aware that Sakura could be entering a toxic/abusive relationship, that's one thing. But I have a feeling it isn't (self aware that is).
Faust chapter 6 . 3/12
You got me shipping the hell out of Suigetsu and Sakura, they are the sweetest and the cutest. I'm a sucker for the whole rescuing bit. What a hero! Makes me wonder how you're gonna justify sasusaku later lmao!
2,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »