Reviews for Color Theory
Jazzy chapter 1 . 11/23/2023
This was definitely a fantastic read! I'm so sad that it is not finished but, I absolutely loved the relationship and interaction of SS, and them coming together to unravel hidden unsolved problems between them. Thank you for this fanfic!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/30/2023
This story was absolutely riveting and very well written and they are in complete canon form but this to me is truer to their real personaties including Kakashi and Narruto, Tsunade and Shikimaru and all of the characters. I applaud you great writing and great job again you are on the best writers of the Sasusaku fandom and kuddos and thank you for this story and a your stories.
CoowkeeFowx chapter 1 . 5/13/2023
its been a good 7 years since i first read this story and ive been coming back to it every so often to reread because i love it so much. its become one of my comfort stories to read when real life gets hard. life is always changing but a good story will always stay a good story even if this remains unfinished. ive given up hope that this will ever be updated but i still thoroughly enjoy whats been put out and ill continue to love this story with my whole heart for many many many more years im sure! thank you for writing this 3 i hope you are doing well with whatever you may be up to! please be happy and healthy ~
CaseSensitive007 chapter 25 . 4/27/2023
This story was amazing and beautiful and awesome. Your writing is fantastic! I was never huge fan of this ship but this was worth the read. Thank you for this. I don’t think it’s finished? It doesn’t seem like it? Please update if it’s not! And also the Neji/Tenten moments are lovely, I’m here for it.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2023
Love this so much
8Lee8 chapter 1 . 3/22/2023
Thank you for writing this story. It's just beautiful.
MaxiMillion77 chapter 25 . 3/2/2023
I hope u will continue this story again one day:(
L chapter 25 . 2/25/2023
This is such a great story! Can’t wait for the next chapter
marella.catalan chapter 25 . 2/21/2023
Can someone please add a continuation? Im dyinggg
Kamisama97 chapter 25 . 12/6/2022
I like it. Thanks for write
rainvall chapter 12 . 12/2/2022
Very exciting chapter!
rainvall chapter 15 . 12/2/2022
I'm resisting the urge to squeal like a little girl right now
rainvall chapter 9 . 12/1/2022
Was not expecting the shikaino material! I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2022
Absolutely love this story, by far my favorite SasuSaku fanfic I’ve ever read! Wanted to let you know I made a fan video edit based off of this, and it’s available to watch on my YT channel️ Thank you so much, dear author, for this amazing fanfic!
Link: /BG6T0ETHQbE
rainvall chapter 2 . 11/28/2022
TBH I'm living for the Sakura and Suigetsu bonding?!
3,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »