Reviews for Color Theory
ShiranuiOkami23 chapter 25 . 5h ago
Once again, I thank you for your time, energy, and leaving this up for all to read. It's truly a pleasure reading your writing. I'm glad that I'm able to piece it together enough to make a suitable ending in my head.
ShiranuiOkami23 chapter 1 . 16h ago
I came back on to see if some of my favorite stories were still online, and when I found this one I squeaked in delight. Thank you so much for leaving this up here, this is literally my favorite fanfic I've ever read.
Hmmm chapter 18 . 4/1
This is getting very interesting...!
I wonder what Jiraiya and Kakashi are planning to do, and what Karin has in plan for our favourite heroine? Loving the Neji and Tenten moments !
Your new fan chapter 4 . 3/30
This is starting to get REALLY good! I love the way you write and how you put in so much detail for each sentence. I'll be reading the rest in no time, please keep up the amazing work!
TessaJane chapter 25 . 3/12
You...I sure hope to hell you're updating soon. I've been rereading this story for the past few years and I CAN'T BE LEFT HANGING. It's rare to come across well-written fanfics like this, especially something that expresses the strained relationships Sasuke has with people of his present and past. Please update soon!
I think this is probably my favorite story I've read on fanfiction. I'm confused, are you going to update? Please do, I thought you said you had the story almost complete on your livejournal? You're an amazing writer, please please please don't leave all your readers hanging. Update or I might just go crazy, this story is sooooo good :(
Maria Winchester chapter 25 . 2/15
Oh my god! Your story is so good! I hope you will uptade soon and finish it, because I have a lot of interrogation that need some answer.
Please Update!
light blossom and dark warrior chapter 25 . 2/12
Oh snap! Sasuke get there boy. I wonder what Itachi has to tell Kakashi.
cherryblossom24 chapter 15 . 1/31
Ok I totally lovee this fic. It's definitely one of my favorite. But I was wondering what site did you publish this from? I'm thinking of doing a fanfic but have no idea what site to do it at.
Matter Falls chapter 25 . 2/1
YOU DO NOT

JUST LEAVE THAT

AT THAT.

PLEASEUPDATEASDFGHJKDJRJFNCJCKVKVL.
NuraHikari chapter 25 . 1/20
is the story over? you should really continue it. It's very good and you are very talented.
NuraHikari chapter 6 . 1/19
wow he is so jealous :D he just doesn't know it yet.
NuraHikari chapter 5 . 1/19
Sasuke is such a jerkā€¦.
NuraHikari chapter 3 . 1/19
I really like the story so should update soon. It's been over a year I believe.
Can some kick sasuke's little Smith face in? :)
2,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »