Reviews for Color Theory
Faust chapter 15 . 3/12
Waiting for the romance to start :(
This is such a toxic relationship. I think your writing is pretty good, actually! But the way you portray the leads make me sad honestly. Possessiveness isn't love; it's just abuse. Now if this story is self aware that Sakura could be entering a toxic/abusive relationship, that's one thing. But I have a feeling it isn't (self aware that is).
Faust chapter 6 . 3/12
You got me shipping the hell out of Suigetsu and Sakura, they are the sweetest and the cutest. I'm a sucker for the whole rescuing bit. What a hero! Makes me wonder how you're gonna justify sasusaku later lmao!
Color Theory is probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read. From the pacing to the plot twists to the character development, everything is amazing! Thanks for the incredible ride - I am definitely one of those people that will keep coming back because there is no way I'll be able to forget such a well written story!
Where are you? I need the updating. I keep coming here hoping you will updated. But every time I was crushed by false hope. Please come back soon and finish this story. Update SOON PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmpressMondays chapter 25 . 2/4
Such a brilliant story and beautiful progress. Very well written. It just breaks my heart so much to know that this was an abandoned work, especially when they have already met halfway. This was the calm before all hell breaks loose. This was supposed to be the start of something great wherein they would finally be together. They deserve it! Arrrgh! I know they ended up together in the manga but this story is such a beautiful parallel of what ifs that focuses on Sasusaku. Would there be a possibility of an update? :(
EmpressMondays chapter 22 . 2/4
Tenten, Neji and Kisame fight, while well written, was (I think) a bit too long and unnecessary for the plot. I love the action (and the slight fluff) of this chapter, but to be honest, could be a bit shortened. Not trying to sound like I'm good writing, but I'm just stating an opinion as a reader —
EmpressMondays chapter 10 . 2/4
Karin is stupid to send Sakura when she knows that Sauce's life is dedicated to killing Itachi.
Sauce to the rescue yey! But I do hope Sakura gets stronger. Hate to see her being rescued all the time :(
EmpressMondays chapter 7 . 2/4
Sasuke is a hypocrite. He kept Sakura for HIS personal enjoyment. Haha kidding
Great story so far. I'm so hooked. I am on the process of forgeting my personal life again.
EmpressMondays chapter 3 . 2/4
"Well?...Surely you don't expect a thank you or anything."

Sakura just smiled a razor-sharp grin and fenced, "I would never hold you up to the same moral standard to which I hold others." Considering the rival kunoichi, she concluded, "That would be a waste of both of our time."

Now burn baby burn! Apply water to burnt area ASAP.
Sassy Sakura is playing with fire!
PLEASE UPDATE :(
So far I just ship suigetsu and sakura lol. Love this so far.
DragonCurse4 chapter 25 . 1/10
Such a shame this is apparently abandoned. Would have loved to see how this story ends. :(
Kx chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Oooh I wonder who broke Karin out!? And omg I can't wait to see more of Sasuke and Sakura's interactions! I loved this chapter!
Kx chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
I have a feeling Karin is going to mess something up royally for Sakura next chapter. I love the way both the hidden leaf's and Hebis stories are written- especially in this chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
Love this story. I read it many times and always come back in hope you somehow finished the story.
Anyway, thank you :)