Reviews for Color Theory
MissyClaire chapter 25 . 3/29
OMG PLEASE UPDATE!

Rereading this fic after a few years and I still love it!

Please update T-T
SKYSPRITE chapter 16 . 3/5
Why can't Suigetsu turn into water in this fanfic? In canon I don't think I've ever seen him bleed.
Please finish that pat of the story chapter 25 part two, happens? Between SASUKE and sakura.
SKYSPRITE chapter 3 . 3/4
Suigetsu's eyes are purple.

Not gray.
SKYSPRITE chapter 2 . 3/3
I just thought of something, Karin is a medic nin. As an Uzumaki she can heal people by letting them suck her chakra (bite her).

Also, Sakura can't heal herself without using her hands (not at this point in the series), only Hashirama and Tsunade can.

Where is Jugo?
SKYSPRITE chapter 1 . 3/3
Since when does Sakura carry a battle axe? 0.0

I've read all of Naruto Shippuden down to the last chapter and she never carries a weapon besides kunai and shuriken.
val chapter 6 . 2/12
sasuke you possessive psycho.
Violet Sayomi chapter 25 . 2/12
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I want to know what happens next! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
manikachandra7 chapter 25 . 2/11
One word...WOW :-o
As soon as I found this fic, I was so so glued that I read all the chapters in just three days only to find out that its incomplete :'(
Seriously this is the first fic where I have seen Sasuke so much in character. Your descriptions are flawless. I feel so messed up seeing that now when they actually started understanding each other, it was left at such a cliff hanger.
I guess you are going through a troublesome time but when you find time please think about all those crazy followers who are anxiously waiting for an update.
Please. UPDATE!
Love ya 3
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I love it I love it I love it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
2011...2015...
Sasukes curse mark makes him immune to poison.
Sook03 chapter 16 . 1/26
Oh dear. Poor Sakura, I'm sorry the council is using her to drive Tsunnade out. It ain't right.
Sook03 chapter 13 . 1/25
How did Karin break out of a strongly guarded military governments prison? It was totes an inside job.
Sook03 chapter 12 . 1/25
Oh my oh my. Karin done messed up And got Sakura exiled. Damn.
Sook03 chapter 11 . 1/25