Reviews for Color Theory
Kamisama97 chapter 25 . 12/6
I like it. Thanks for write
rainvall chapter 12 . 12/2
Very exciting chapter!
rainvall chapter 15 . 12/2
I'm resisting the urge to squeal like a little girl right now
rainvall chapter 9 . 12/1
Was not expecting the shikaino material! I love it
Absolutely love this story, by far my favorite SasuSaku fanfic I’ve ever read! Wanted to let you know I made a fan video edit based off of this, and it’s available to watch on my YT channel️ Thank you so much, dear author, for this amazing fanfic!
Link: /BG6T0ETHQbE
rainvall chapter 2 . 11/28
TBH I'm living for the Sakura and Suigetsu bonding?!
A big fann chapter 25 . 5/21
This is one of the best sasusaku fics ive EVER read! Your writing style is soooo impressive and the way u detail things is just so good! I can see everything by ur descriptions!
Alsoo just some feedback, can sasusaku not do IT anytime soon, i feel that what happened is already fast paced so i think it’ll be better if u just leave it at that.
I love the way u write the characters though, its realistic

I hope u update soon! This is literally my favourite fic, inread all 25 chapters in a day!
Zootopia123 chapter 25 . 2/2
I don't know if you will ever continue this story, since it's been more than 10 years, but I want you to know that this is one of THE BEST sasusaku fics I have ever seen! The characters, the angst, the romance, everything it's absolutely on point! So sad that there is no end, but I have no regrets. You are an AMAZING writer! I hope you became an author in the past 10 years cause you have talent!
village-of-writers chapter 7 . 10/17/2021
What the fuck is this some sort of sick sasusaku story get a damn grip creep
Guest chapter 25 . 9/26/2021
Awesomely great epic story loved loved loved it Sakusasu ️love this beautiful couple
Guest chapter 25 . 9/8/2021
More more more more!
nineredhorsy chapter 25 . 9/3/2021
My fav genre of sasusaku fic is set during sasuke's criminal period lolll and so far I've only read few ficseven more for multi-chapters.

this fic is amazing! i love the way how you describe the character's feelings that does not really tell us directly, rather, it requires some reading between the lines skills.

I know this has been last updated years ago but I still wish that you find some time in your (I assume) busy schedule to update this lovely fic 333 i actually have followed this story for a long time already, hoping against hope that you will update it but Seraphina's Scribe's oneshot drove me to just get on with it hahahahahha.
nineredhorsy chapter 25 . 9/3/2021
I like this fic so much
ZeroTwo25 chapter 7 . 9/1/2021
DAMN
ZeroTwo25 chapter 6 . 9/1/2021
WOAH this chapter was a rolercoaster
3,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »