Reviews for Waking the Weary
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I like your version better.
cinnimonforever4 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I would of loved if this happened in that episode with maybe Sara taking care of Grissom when Catherine shows up... but your story rocked anyways! ;)

caz1969 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Catherine was petting Hank. They should have put that scene in the episode, but they didn't.
ilovegsr chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Poor Gris! How I would love to comfort him myself but that would piss every GSR fan and Sara off badly. LOL! That woman needs to come back so we can have our happy GSR moments again. I wish you wrote for the show, The GSR show. Thank you for writing.
TheMooney42 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hot damn, you have Grissom fitted to a point where I could see this happening on the show. Catherine as well, the pressing forth although Grissom's state is so...her.

angsty chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
anneruhland chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I could feel the cold that Gris was fighting. I so want a happy ending for Gris and Sara. Thanks for sharing your stories. anne
angry penguin chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
You have me completely intrigued. Poor, poor Grissom. I do hope that he gets better soon, in every way.
csifan2694 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
awesome story.

Neelloc12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Great start to the story. Are you gonna try and follow the new episodes? Or write it the way you'd like to see it happen?(With Sara coming home, marrying Grissom, and living happily ever after or course). If I was Grissom I would have told Catherine "Go away, its not nice to disturb the dead" lol. Well that's how ya feel with the flu after all.
Moo Marie chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
There were a couple of spots where I lost the antecedent to pronouns, but you got the groggy and miserable part of it down pat. Nicely done.
CSIvHP11 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
good fic, I can't wait for the new ep
bordercollie chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Poor Gil - I so hope for a happy ending eventually! Great story!
Wander52 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
What a take on what may happen on April 3rd...we need some GSR.