Reviews for Tenrai No Yuugi The Celestial Play
anonymous chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
This fanfic is awesome! I love how you present the characters and Opparu seems like a fun person. Too bad this is only 3 chapters long. I really, really want to read more! Hoping to see more soon.
Ground Zero43 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Hey, Opaaru! You haven't updated since September of '08! If you're worried about reviews, don't be! I don't care if I'm the only reviewer, I'll read and review every chapter if it gets you to update! You have some amazing talent, use it! Or are you even alive out there? As I said, UPDATE!
otaku-Stasi chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Opa! 'Tis Stasi! I absolutely love this. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next so write, write, write woman!
Archer Ri-chan chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
This is probably-no, DEFINENTLY- the best fic I have EVER read! I love the contrast between personalities! You should give Redhead over here a miko w/ Bluette's personality! Oh, and how about this: Opa is listening to music (specifically the song "The Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia") and lil senor Bluette hears the song but doesn't realize what it means, so Opa explains. I think it would be great because if you YouTube "TNtLWOIGA" ((see above title of song)) you'll find out that it's about this guy who has his wife stolen by his best friend. I think that that part would be great to put Bluette having to explain his past to Opa. Please email me at if you want any more ideas. But please, if you do, don't put any cussing or perverted type into your emails. I share this address with another family member or 2. Please keep writing! Please keep thinking! If you keep posting, I'll keep reviewing! I have plenty more ideas that I am very willing to share! 0.- -Archer Ri-chan(aka Georgia-chan)
Warrior-of-the-Flames chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
O noes! TASUKI! *Goes and scratches Set in the faces, then runs away.*

Eh Hem. Anyways. So lurv it~

Sorry, didn't review the last times.. ;)

Will from now on,

~Warrior of the Flames
oiwqeuriouw chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
(_) Yay! It's about TIME you updated this fic! () It's really fun reading the RP from the beginning, and I noticed a few differences here and there from the original on gaia (either that, or I just haven't read the original in a while, and I just THINK that I'm finding differences (")) Well, regardless, this was a great chapter-of course, /any/ chapter centering on Chiri/Opa bonding is a great chapter (_) On that note, I have to say, there's just something about the way that you write Chichiri that I absolutely LOVE (.
oiwqeuriouw chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Hehehe, I forgot how funny the first interaction between Opaaru and Chichiri was! (XD) I'm having a lot of fun re-reading the RP as a fanfic; somehow it seems a little easier reading it as a fanfic, too. I guess it's because I don't have to go to the next page after every 10 sentences (XP) Anyway, I'm glad that you got out this chapter pretty quickly (by your standards (XP)), though I /AM/ still waiting for new chapters for your OTHER two FY fanfics. *glare* (lol ()) Well, anyway, I guess that's all I have to say for now! I'm looking forward to the next chappie! Jaa mata ne! (.~)
oiwqeuriouw chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
*grin* So, you ARE still alive! (XD) And I'm glad you decided to put this up on -I enjoyed reading it, but by the time I'd started to read it, it died, which was very disappointing indeed. *nod* I look forward to seeing your take on the RP; hopefully, since a lot of it is up on gaia already, you'll be able to put out chapters faster than you normally do *hinthintnudgenudge* And y'know, it wouldn't hurt to see another chappie of Gin Aki or If We Could sometime soon...(") Well, regardless, I'll be looking out for any new chapters that you put up! Jaa mata ne! (.~)