Reviews for Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I know this was written long before season 8 because seeing Dean in glasses made my knees weak. Thank you for the story. It's nice to see Dean interact with a "nice" girl. It gives us "nice" girls hope that it could happen in real life.
rika chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
hes always sexy!XD
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
LOL! this is so cute! that would be hilarious to see DEAN in glasses... and I've seen a picture of Jensen, obviously when he was younger, but he had glasses on and it was so cute! lol...

anyhoo...great job on the story! :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Ha ha ha. Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I liked this story, can't imagine Dean in glasses though, he would look like Charlie Sheen in Major League. Off to read something else. Thanks for sharing this with us.
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
LOL i would very much agree with the glasses thing, but very cool idea i liked this

Cee xx
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This was good too. And once again, yeah, Jensen in glasses is sexy. And Dean might be. I'm not sure. But that was great. Poor Dean though! Having the demon laugh at him like that! Wonderful.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I really liked your story and how the outward appearance affects your impression on others.

Interesting characterization too. In this fic you made me believe that Dean is a guy one can actually talk to about less superficial things, even though he usually seems to be more interested in one-night stands.

I'm sure talking to a girl for three solid hours was something altogether new for him. As much so as giving her his real name and cell number, which accounts for the impression she made with him.
iluvcake chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Great story! Totally agree about Dean in glasses! It kinda takes the edge of. Jensen is so hot in glasses though.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was great!

I knew it would be good! lol!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I loved the concept! Especially the revelation Dean had that a real thinking female person-a 'good' girl could really go for him. And that his words and ideas would be considered as much in value in a womans eyes as his (ahem) physical attributes!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aww, she seems like the perfect girl for Dean.
wcfan chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh c'mon! Dean in glasses isn't bad...for a laugh! Sorry Dean! *starts baking cookies* Sigh...He needs to go to anger management classes...

Ok, review.

Awsome story. I LMAO when the demon started teasing Dean. And I loved the part where Dean talked with Amelia for 3 hours. That was really sweet.