Reviews for Convince
ripmaflrp chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
i loved this sosososo much! i would ask u to plz continue it, but then that would prob involve her openly loving him back which idk if this one shot is about..
Leasel P chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
OMG! i totally agree with you. i have only ever read 2 bones stories here where bones in bones! in all the others she is liek crying and talking bout how in love she is and how she cant live without booth. and i like how u have provided explainations to everything, although i dont think booth would ever settle for anything less than 'love' relationship with bones.

gr8 story but
BonesHouseluv chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was great! I totally agree with you and it is so nice to see a story where Bones actually sticks to what she believes in. Of course the the little girl in me was crying out for some plotless smut, but this really was a FANTASTIC story
iamwriter chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
It is a really interesting story. I like how you have managed to allow Bones to remain Bones and how Booth is getting what he wants by using her logic. It is a nice change, although I am a BB all the way so anytime, anyway they are together works for me! I look forward to reading more.
Ashley055 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I loved this. Very unique - I agree, Brennan justisn't the kind of woman to magically change her mind. Booth gets that. I think you did a fabulous job.
Sassenach21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Maybe you should reconsider the idea of this story being a one-shot... I think we'd all like to see how Booth would rationalize Bones going against her word and having a baby!

Pretty please?
corkin89 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
great story
riviera41797 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Unique, totally in character, and very well done! I espicially love the part where he logically talks her into marrying him.
BonesAndLostLOVER chapter 1 . 3/23/2008