Reviews for Blush
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great story, a little sad at the end that she couldn't reciprocate his proclamation of love, but still sweet.

Favorite part though was your description of her dream "...but she could remember the details now, as opposed the nagging feeling left by a memory treading just beneath the surface of consciousness."
hifield chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Indeed ... a very nice moment between the two.
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
very sweet moment you allowed the 2 love birds to share! good job! :)
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Okay - nice warm interaction, and a little more on what happened that night, but there is still a lot out there that needs to be said, investigated, bullied out. Please tell me there is another tag to this story. Out looking for it not. BlondieCG
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Great story!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
"His face grew serious. “That was my mother's name.”"

ROFL! That line wins at life. I literally fell over on my bed laughing.
rhaddict chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Nice one. Tide us over- so you will eventually be writing more. please, please, please.

Ok, loved that Jen remembered at least a little bit from that night and the whole Ronon for a girl's name conversation. Too cute. Really loved Ronon saying "I love you" and Jen knowing that "Ronon Dex was a man of action, and his words, when he chose to use them, tended to carry even more weight." Ronon isn't going to say something unless he means it. Now she knows what Ronon feels for her. Hopefully she can figure out what the extent of her feelings are for him. Can't wait to see where you take them when you continue.

Only grip, there are some places where the grammar needs to be checked and some extra words that need to be removed. But other than that very well written and I can't wait for more. :)
everlovin chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
And Reni wrote fluff! Yay!
Gilari chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I'm glad to see that you're writing a sequel to "Making up the Past". I want to here all about these babies. Maybe a little she-Ronon running around Atlantis causing trouble? LOL.

Cute little interlude, and I will be looking forward to the next story!
Rac80 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
very good! and worth waiting for! you do write the r/j interactions quite well.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
*clapping my hands* I LOVE it! This will tide me over quite nicely, thank you! *vbg*
deal4321 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Loved it! Hope to see more Ronon/Keller stories from you and a sequel to 'Making Up the Past'. :-)
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
loverly as usual! very cute!
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Oh I love this, fantastic writing, you write them so well together...and especially I like the part at the end where Jen is...not...quite...sure after that amazing declaration from Ronon- no doubt she will be in time! Thanks - this appeases for a while for sure.
just-grey chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Nice epilouge, I liked it. I can't wait for more on 'Making Up the Past'. ;)