Reviews for Drakan 2 The Rekindling
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read, and I really think that this should have been the sequel to Drakan, not that shit game that came out. Aah hell, this IS the sequel in my heart.
Ebon Flow chapter 48 . 11/2/2004
that was a kick butt fanfic i am soo obsessed with drakan and i beat the aicient gates game and i was woundering if and fellow authors might have and ideas for a dragonkight bonded with malashea if you have any ideas please share!
Jackie Almasy chapter 47 . 5/6/2004
This is by far, the best Draken story I have ever read. The way this story just grabs your attention, right off from the bat shows not only great talent, but also very good knowledge of how to use proper grammar and puncuation.
Also, I loved how you kept the characters in character. I loved how Rynn and Arokh were their old selves but also the other characters were great. This story is VERY well written.
GREAT job Shadow, your very talented and I look foreword to any future stories you write!
Ghrathryn chapter 48 . 9/21/2003
Sith... If you've done this well with your other stories Shadow, I've got to read them at some point. I read through in one day and can't see any way you could really improve on it by much.

Its good to see some other members of the Order given a chance to show. If I didn't already have Caroth, I'd probably want one of these guys. Maybe I'll do my own, but I've gotta find out 'bout the story for Ancient Gates.

Please do a Drakan 3 at some point.

Darkfyre
Oboebyrd chapter 47 . 8/10/2003
This is a marvelous story. Not only do you present an enthralling story-line you show a great skill with the English language as well, something most writers on this site casually ignore... "Bare and decaying branches clawed at the sky in mute appeal, their brittle stick-fingers rasping against each other." Beautiful!
nightdragon0 chapter 48 . 7/23/2003
Almost forgot to fnish reading, but I'm finally done!

And it's really great!

Gives Rynn a nicer ending with her brother as opposed to the start of Draken II: The Ancient Gates. Heh, well, the game ends prety nicely anyway.
Shadow of Light chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
*laughs* I thought about a Drakan 3 fic, actually, and maybe I will one day. But I'm busy with another fanfic at the moment - The Black Ankh, in the Ultima section of Games. :)

Glad you enjoyed it! :)
Angry Angel chapter 48 . 3/28/2003
Well, now that I read it all [I could hardly stop but it was past 3am last night when I had to stop at chapter 40 :)] I can only say *WOW* and uhm... don't you wanna write "Drakan: 3" D ? Pretty please?
Angry Angel chapter 16 . 3/27/2003
Oh my God, this is so good! I read quite a few different fanfics on here, and many of them weren't *at all* bad, but this one is extremely good, it's so catching! I love the way you write, did you do any other fics aside from this one?

Awesome job!
Icicle Tiger chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
By the way, this has inspired me to write a fanfic for the Ancient's Gates...
Icicle Tiger chapter 48 . 1/18/2003
I don't have OotF, I only have the Ancient's Gates (PS2) but I understood this ficcy... it's GREAT! AWESOME! On a one to ten scale this would have to be 106... EXCELLENT JOB! Keep writing!
Shadow of Light chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
*smiles happily* Thanks everyone. This fic was originally written in the forums (it's still floating around the Art forum - last time I checked the thread had been viewed over 2,000 times :)). Each chapter was a separate post, the first of which was on October 29th 2000 and the last on July 19th 2001.

I played and really enjoyed Drakan: Order of the Flame but was upset when I learned that Drakan II was only going to be released for PS2 thanks to Sony buying out Psygnosis. I don't have a PS2 and probably never will, so I doubt I'll ever play it. That said, I decided to write my own version of Drakan II. :)
Rynn Abhorsen chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
great! im speechless! any way proud to see that drakan is on the web! have you beat the game? i haven't *sniifle*
dracokyn898 chapter 48 . 11/22/2002
This is one of the best fics i have read!(and i have read a LOT!)I am currently working on a Drakan fic that takes place in the 2nd game.(Rynn will get a love intrest!) Congrats again on your work!
Sadia Fiore chapter 48 . 9/2/2002
loved this story

this goes on my Fav list in my link section _

to reread it some time again

the characters are very well worked out.

good job!