Reviews for Definitely Maybe
Quinn Harlem chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Is this supposed to be a cliffhanger, or something?

Seriously, am I the only one around here who wants to know EVERYTHING?!
zei1827 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
chapter 10? :)
Flayne chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Hey there!

I see that you haven't updated in 5 years, but I still read this story because it sounded so interesting. And now after having read it, I must say: it is really interesting and well written. The action and suspense are great in this high school setting, the 'bet on my life' was just thrilling to read! Now I can't help but imagine Kakashi to be some super agent with mad shooting skills who kind of protects Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke should totally go in training then, kill off the evil Akatsuki murderes as high school ass-kickers. Hahah, that would be funny, but I know that is not the focus of your story. :)

Well, I'm doing a 'follow story' for the off-chance that you might reconsider and update again (even though your writing must have changed alot, but that's one of the things that make fanfiction so interesting!) and of course would love to read the next cchapter and the next and the next...

Thanks for writing this all these years ago! :) I had fun!

Greetings,
flayne
TheatricalPlacenta chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
OI...*pokes* OIIII! YOU WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER MISSY! WRITE IT NOW!
lalalla chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
No way. No frickin way. You haven't updated this in two years and I've fallen in love with it. You have to do something! ANYTHING! I can't bear life without a stunning conclusion - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
alice chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
I liked this fanfic a lot. I hope it's not dropped and I'll read the next chapter very soon!D
Alley-Oop chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
I apologize for not reviewing sooner. I probably should have, but I just get lazy sometimes.

Anyway, I like that your story isn't just a high school wham-bam-thank you-ma'am sort of thing. I mean, I can appreciate those too (pervert that I am, God help me), but it's nice to see something with some plot and character for a change, even though I loath mysteries. Truly, I do.

And, hence, I have no theories about the future plot (the disappearing paint thing has me at a total loss). I'm interested, though, and that's better than most mysteries.

Oh, and on a side-note: I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU KILLED NARUTO'S MOMMY! Seriously, I felt so bad. I just... can't imagine.

Loving the SasuNaru (though I'm more of a NaruSasu or SasuNaruSasu/NaruSasuNaru person, honestly). Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

I think you may have overdone Sasuke's emo-ness, though. (I say this as an American.) It's the cliche collar that killed me. He's not even pushing emo - he's just goth. Bleh (not bleh as in, like, "barf," because Sasuke is totally hot no matter how you dress him up or down, but bleh as in, like, "too much." In future stories regarding punk Americans, I would try not to go overboard (in this case, as I said, the collar took it over the edge).

And now I apologize for wasting your time by saying absolutely nothing useful, but that's that. Great story so far.
shenmi meiren chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
gonna update this one? definitely? maybe? ;]
Quite the Opposite chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
I have to say this chapter is my favorite one and this story is the best 'Konoha-High-esque Fanfic',as you put it,I've ever read!The SasuNaruness in this chapter is practically overbearing but very I ask of you now is to please update it cause you haven't in a year.I know you might be busy with your other stories and such but try to make some time for this ?
passionateartist chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Really great plot! I love the dark twist! And I really can't believe Sasuke would ever get drunk, but it's your AU I guess... YES! Sasunaru in this chapter!

Beans
ForgottenPassword chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
Oh no! Is this story dead? I really love it and I beg you to continue it! It's so wonderful!
Jellybean06 chapter 9 . 5/4/2009
another fantastic story. i wish i could write half as well as you.
sasu-kitty3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hey,

I just wanted to let you know

that I am uncontrollably,

addicted to this story!

I
LynLin chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
PARTY PARTY PARTY! I totally didn't expect Sai. That was hilarious. But the end. I totally didn't expect the end. That was awesome. You always manage to surprise me. Awesomely awesome. Gosh. You. I seriously can't wait for the next chapter. And here's something I need to say. I've almost read all your stories, and wow. I normally HATE first person writing, but I LOVE everything you've written. It's just, I love your style. And how you characterize everyone. It's amazing. Okay, I love you. haha stalker, eh? :D I can't wait until you update anything you write! Thank you!
LynLin chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I loved the flashback. And the mystique and intrigue. I'm just awe struck at how awesome this story it. The grain of rice thing was very interesting too. HM.