Reviews for Essence of the Heart
fagelphoenix chapter 8 . 7/9
omg. this is perfect. love the way he was being very gentle to her. it's beautiful. more smut please :)))
ecchri chapter 8 . 5/21
Really like the story very much. U brought up the 'live' of the two characters. Have read a few times of this story and still like it a lot.
Yuyui Hime chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
Wohoo steamy chapter! And Shinichi is finally being truthful to his feeling.
Yuyui Hime chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Ohhhh Shinichi finally initiated a kiss!
Yuyui Hime chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
Hahahaha it seems Shinichi is too thick headed to admit that he's jealous
Yuyui Hime chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Ahahaha Shinichi is a closet-hentai~
Yuyui Hime chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Kyaaa Shinichi is such a tsundere!
Yuyui Hime chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
Ahh there this one episode from Nodame Cantabile Finale where Shinichi kissed Nodame in an impromptu when they were revising the music score while laying down near the kotatsu. That's a favourite of mine! :-D
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Ahaha oh Nodame, you're so full of yourself
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
OMG, that was HOT, so HOT! I am probably a hentai LOL but I love smut, this was so well written and wasn't over the top, was just perfect. Great writing, loved it.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
SO GOOD! That was amazing, great chapter, love the writing and development of the story. I love the way you're writing Chiaki and Nodame, this is pure awesomeness.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
I love it, jealous Chiaki is always win. Great chapter.
lambtastic chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Oo la la;) I love that Nodame now understands how Chiaki works. Hopefully he doesn't take her understanding for granted and return to his old ways. I don't expect him to suddenly be all lovey with her in public but little showers of affection when they are alone would be nice. I feel like I'm the only one who sided Chiaki during all of this. He really did not understand what he did wrong. I understand that Nodame needed affection and Chiaki needed a little push but having Chiaki take the blame for this little fault in their relationship seemed a bit unfair. Anyway, please continue soon!
Lorein chapter 1 . 4/17/2013