Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh. My. God.
Please tell me there's a continuation of this!
That Weird FanGirl You Hate chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I can't lie... This story got me hot! X3 sook cute! The Kyle and Stan part... Aww it was like I died and went to my south park yaoi heaven! (nose bleed) all soo good. Damn, that shit was good! Kyle so forgiving, Cartman soo bad, Stan soo cute like always. The only part got me a little sad was that Stan was already raped,poor baby! And what cartman said, that's soo mean,yet then again it IS cartman. Anyways I really liked it. Please write more stories like this, stanmen or kyman... Either one would get my rocks off. (ohhh! I feel so dirty!)
Addicted to Dean W chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It's really sad for stan. he's so cute! And AH! I hate Cartman here! he's just a big douchebag! grr... Anyway, I liked this fanfic. good.

Addicted
ScaryBones chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
haha there needs to be more of this pairing
Tomboy247 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
You should definately consider on making another chapter yo! I want to hear what happens the day Cartman tells everyone about Stan's rape.
Kura101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I praise you for writing this story. You are completely right! There aren't enough CartmanxStan! It's a good and logical pairing! We need to spread the love of this pairing and infect the South Park fandom hahaha XD. Anyway, amazing story and characterization! I enjoyed it lotz! Cheers to happy writing! And also can you think about doing another CxS story? I would love to read it!
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
wow! sadistic cartman done very well! i hate the ppl who just make him seem evil for the sake of being evil, you dont do that, i like that! good for you! and magnificent story too! :D
ChapeauVert chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is so frightenly well-written that it makes me shiver. Haha. Cartman especially is so in character... wow. Great job :)
JerriMaverick chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Man. Cartman is a MAJOR ass in this. More ass-y then I figured he would be. Hats off to you!
gjtwtpjt chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
it was good !
Kura101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Dude. That was sick yet strangely hot. There HAS to be another chapter to this. And if not, I say DO IT! If anything, you'll make one reader EXTREMELY happy *puppy dog face* Please? Well anyway, cheers to happy writing!
Rin Requiem chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Omg, Stan with eyeliner is just too damn SEXY!

Great story. I'm not into CartmanxStan much, but I liked this.
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Woah. You've got Cartman so in-character, it's almost scary. This is a unique twist on a pairing that's really unique to begin with, and I applaud you for the way you've put this together. :)
kaika chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
wow,this is so my kind of story!

And Cartman is so not OOC,I don't really think stan is either, maybe just a tiny bit, but then again they're around 18 years old in the story,and people do change by the years x)

anyway,this is really great writing, I like it very much.

keep up the great work!
poo-chans chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Woah, this is an interesting direction.

and I don't think Stan is that out of character... I mean, it's your own interpretation and stuff. The fact that Kyle just let Cartman walk all over him bothered me a bit, I see him being more firey than that. But eh. Interesting plot you got going on so far, looking forward to reading more :)