Reviews for Never Let You Go
mk chapter 1 . 3/8
ayayayay I absolutely love it!
deets1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love this story. That was great. It was so sad and then it go so happy and- sigh. I love this. It was quite the emotional whiplash and it showed the problems that they will have-they're not a perfect couple obviously-but it also showed their future happiness.

Thank you for writing this.

Deets
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awwww! That was so sweet! This pair seriously needs more love! I like your portrayal of both them; they were cute without being overtly mushy. ;D Great job!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was a really cute story and that was a very good kissing scene for a T rated story (captivating with out being obseen)
Lucite chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Great story, I love this couple!
Mezzavia chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is completely OOC and absurd. They must have known each other for a total of 10 days. And I dunno why you'd turn Asago in such a shoujo cliche. She made it clear so many times that she doesn't want someone to protect her!
NIKKY RIMONOV chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
-rolling in happyhappy puppy eyessquellingsmile widely-

KYAAAAAAAAAA SUGOIIIIII

KAII...I DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARR THAT CONCERNED TO ASA-YAN XD

OOOOUUUUUUWH...SO SWEEET X3
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OMG This is TOO CUTE. I swear , I'm actually tearing up! This was brilliant ! BRILLIANT ! I hate the fact that there aren't many Kai/Asago fics on this site... I ADORE this ship 33 , but seriously , this one PWNS every other K/A fic I have read here!
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
yay it was so adorable, i think i accidently let out a fangirl squeal somewhere whle reading it.
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
aaahhhh i just finish re-reading TCP for like the bizillion time and i wanted to hear more about Asago and Kai :) it did good to my soul to read this story... it was sweet and you were very true to the fillings that Kai felt :) awesome job ;)!
raven serpentine chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
love it..
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I love this pairing! Wow, your fic was really well written. The vocab and description really helped me get into the story.

"I'll kill him if you do." KYHAHA! Kai is SO COOL!

btw, **"Kai lighted a cigarette" it should be, "Kai [lit]..."

yuialex chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I really liked it!

To be honest I always wanted to know what happend between those two, so thank you for writing it. Hope you in the future will write more storys with this couple.

(_)V
Lala-tan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Aw... So cute Continue writing more wonderful TCP ffs please! -

-lala

.la
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Ahh! My FAVORITE couple from Tokyo Crazy Paradise! I'm so happy that you wrote a fanfic on them! Your writing style was marvelous to read, and this whole story was absolutely brilliant from the beginning to the end. I wish this had more reviews-it deserves more ) Although I know nobody reads Tokyo Crazy Paradise since it's an old manga ;;

Anyway, thank you once again for writing a fanfic on Asago and Kai! I absolutely adore them _