Reviews for Oversight
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 3 . 3/7
nice story :) i appreciate your affords.
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 2/5
Loved this so much. Trust Sam to want to try and save the Impala for Dean and then think he was okay! xo
CindyT63 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Second time through this story - two favorite "oh shit" moments are 1) when Dean hears about the car hitting the driver, and 2) when Sammy says, "Dean, I crashed the car." So good!

So - how about that sequel? Like you said, Sam will push his limits once he starts to get bored or gets tired of seeing Dean bored and antsy! And once he gets too tire, it might just be too late. Or he might be in a situation he can't get out of. Bring it on!
CindyT63 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
This story was awesome. Loved the way you kept everyone in character - you have the "banter" down to an art. I felt like I was watching a good episode!
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Awesome job! Loved how all of the action played out and resolved itself at the end. Lovely story. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
This was awesome!
SayLo chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Good good
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Jeez, that was a depressing note to end on. Great job though!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Graet story.
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
oh yeah i so love this let me know if you wrote a wanna read it.
Hunnique chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Hi! Just wanted to tell you I enjoyed your story very much. Perfect pick-me-up for the Monday morning blues. Thank you.
Katherine chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
AS MUCH AS I LOVED THIS ONE! especially the end because when i watch the show or read the fics i see how much gilt they have, but i don't think you should make a sequel i kinda like it like that plus i don't want to see my boys hurt! :*( lol but if you get ideas go with them cuz ill love them and read them
Katherine chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
i loved the batterer! its great to see the boys in bad moods sometimes its just a cool way to make more character GREAT JOB!
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Great story! :)
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Funny thing is, I was just as worried as Sam about that truck hitting the Impala. It's a character all it's own. Nice writing.