Reviews for Oversight
lol chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
don't let the bad reviews get you down!

you're an awesome writer! tho, have you thought about branching out into other genres? I think you'll do well in them too.

lovely chapter btw:)
tracys dream chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
I really liked this chapter, it felt quick paced and smooth.

Poor old Sammy though. I'm hoping for a brotherly moment to come.
calcium77 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
You got negative feedback before? That is stupid. I love your stories! It is 2:44 am and I am up reading this latest chapter. I should have been in bed hours ago since I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. But I chose this story (and to reread some of your old ones) over sleep :-) Now that I have read it, I think sleep is a good idea. I have a wake up call at 7 am.

Loved the chapter by the way. Glad it is longer than your planned 2 chapters!

kat
lilballerette10 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
ah i was so happy to see chapter 2 posted:D:D! Great update by the way. I abolsutely loved how Dean found out what happened when he was at the store, and how he just dropped his groceries and ran out to Sam! O mann wait till Dean finds out that Sam didn't move out of the way in time because he actually initially only thought about getting Dean's car out of the way! Dean is going to find that out right:$? plz o plz... lol Can't wait for the next update:D
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
aww Dean, dont be so harsh. Sam jst didnt tell you the whole truth.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
I was so excited to see the next chapter up! I had just re-read the first chapter when it pinged into my mailbox! ;D

Awesome writing. I like how Dean found out by a gossiping woman, whom he was making 'looks' at.

Sams injury and agony are very well described too.

I am glad you have decided on another chapter (or 2.!)

Hob x
calcium77 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Awesome first chapter! I am totally hooked! I loved all your other stories, so I am really excited that you are writing another one :-) It makes my day :-) I am totally not criticizing ...but you asked on a forum about american car terms. When I was reading your story I noticed a few things:

windscreen wipers windshield wipers

queue line

car park parking lot

But I like your way better :-)

I am REALLY looking forward to the upcoming chapters! How bad was Sam hurt? How bad will Dean feel once he realizes?
neko-jin72 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
i love the story so far, cant wait for the new installment!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
You hurt the Impala... anyone with that daring *grin* gets my attention!
PaulaXan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Great start! I hope you can post again soon. I'll be watching for Ch. 2..anxiously. :o

Thank you!

Paula
JenBurch chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
YAY! YIPE!

*jumps up and down happily*

This was a great start, hun, and I'm so HAPPY that you've managed to exorcise the evil posting demon to get this out! WOOHOO!

Gotta love the old 'Sam vs Impala' scenario. Would Dean be mad if he found out the Impala was hit by a truck? SURE! But would he be mad if he knew the Impala had hit Sam in the process? Oh, boy, that's gonna be fun! I cant wait for the update, it was brilliant so far and I'm dying to read more :)

Characters were spot on, too. Love Dean being all cranky coz they dont have a hunt, very Season 2 Dean :) And Sam... well, poor Sam still hasn't learned his lesson, no matter how many times you try and teach him :) Get hurt? Tell Dean... hm, nah, that would be too easy! lol

Okay, I could rave on for a while, but I'll stop for now and wait... well, patience has never been my forte :) But I can always try :)
tracys dream chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
All good, looking forward to see where this is going.
callitintheair chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Great start!

I love that Sam just didn't mention that he was hurt-not that Dean gave him a chance.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Great job!
shelby02 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Great start to your story. I loved how Sam omitted the fact that he was hit as well as the car. I look forward to the limp!Sam on the way!
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Great start. It had just enough descriptive to allow the reader to not just see, but also feel what Sam is going through without getting bogged down in details. Can't wait to see where this goes. I already know Dean will be pissed at himself for not noticing that Sam was hurt. Lots of hurt!Sam and guilty!Dean on the horizon.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »