Reviews for Oversight
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
wow, it was really vivid. I could see the whole story in my mind's eyes. It's great, can't wait for the update
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
oohh i like plezz update soon
Quick-Demon chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow great chapter. Sam, as always, tries to cover up his wounds. Tho I get the reason why Sam was concerned about the Impala but he still should high tail it out of there when he had the chance...

Update soon!
SamaStar chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
o i can't wait for the next chapter. I love it when Dean's being a bitch and Sammy takes the brunt of it!

TraSan chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Exciting beginning!

I could actually feel how wet, cold and miserable Sam was.

The crash and Dean's subsequent reaction to his car was well done.

Looking forward to more.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
What a great set up! Dean can be such an ass. Luckily he generally makes up for it when he knows Sam is hurt... hopefully he figures that out sooner rather than later!
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Woo hoo! You're back! Excellent start! Poor Sammy ending up on the receiving end of Dean's bad mood. Dean must really be upset about the hunt 'cause he didn't even ask if Sam was hurt in the crash. Have a feeling Sammy's going to regret not going to the hospital. Wonder how long it'll take Dean to find out Sam's hurt. Can't wait for more. :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Great start to another story. I can't wait for more hurt Sam! Looking forward to that update.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hey Sweety,

Loved the start just got one question for ya ... Ya had to leave it there?

hehehe great start to your new story

hugs Shelly
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Good story so far. Update soon. Bad Sammy for not telling Dean.
friendly chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
awesome story. can't wait for more
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Awesome start Inhis anger about the impala, Dean didn't think to check t see if his baby brother was alright. Something tells me that Dean is going to be really pi**ed with himself at that!
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Lovely .

Can't wait for the next chapter.
lol chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
the beginning of yet another great story from you:)
Cbloom chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Loving the beginning of this story! Poor Sam - drenched,hurt and having a peed off brother to cope with! Hope Dean feels really bad when he finds out that Sam is injured! I know he will!

Looking forward to reading more!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »