Reviews for Oversight
kateg123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Omg great start, Sam is always gonna worry about what Dean thinks of him, and now that the car is ruined...ah well I'll just have to go read the rest!

D
supergirl3684 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
hey hun! sorry I missed the fic when you posted! getting kinda busy around here!

this was a GREAT story! well done!
snsw25kr14 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Awesome Chapter! I loved it! Poor Sam with all the pain he's going through and Dean with all of his guilt! I hope to see more soon and I think you are doing a splended job writing this story...it's really good!

snsw25kr14
billysgirl5 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Great story! I'm a sucker for these kinds of fics. I love hurt!Sam and guilty/over-protective!Dean. Great job writing the story! Looking forward to reading the sequel.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Ah what a great final chapter and yep, a sequel to this sounds like a fab idea to me. Hope you consider it. Great job, Liz x
buttercupgalaxy chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
fab story! a sequel sounds golden too. Hope to see one soon x
supernaturaldh chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
This story is awesome. Love it.

Hey I could use a beta too? We could do each others? What you thing.

Denise
charis-kalos chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Good ending. Always like a hurt Sam and a protective Dean; they make me happy. Does that make me a sadist?
lelann37 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
great ending, i enjoyed reading the fic
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
aw omg hun!

you are so awesome!

the hurt sam is perfect, aw you always do such a top job hun, i could bow to you i swear xx

so many levels of awesome-ness and perfection

cx

awesomely amazingl astounding every time xx
Lovetoread89 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
I don't think Sam could go very long heeding the doctor's orders either! I really enjoyed reading this little gem, thank you for sharing! I'll be on the look out for a sequel if you decide to write one, but for now, great job!
kuhekabir chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
I liked that storyt too. Thanks for sharing :)
Phx chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Yay they went to Bobbys! I love your Bobby because he is well written and it comes across that he really cares about both boys, not just Dean :)

But awk! Poor Sam's spleen! I had an evil little smile on my face when I read your author's note. Yup there is great potential for more hurtSam while he's trying to recover. He is Dean's brother after all :P

Great chapter - I loved the brotherly worry and interaction and that Dean does understand his own role in what happened. But Dean isnt' the only Winchester who takes too much onto themselves :) Those boys? You gotta love 'em!
Phx chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Ooh girl, I'm sorry that you received some thoughtless comments that had you doubting yourself. Some people - usually nonwriters - just don't understand what it takes to put together a story from beginning to end. They don't get the emotional investment of the writer and can be so selfish and thoughtless. Your stories are always entertaining but, bottom line, write what YOU want to write and brush off anyone who doesn't like it. They don't have to read it and there are some people on this site - unfortunately - who like to try and upset other people.

Bottom line- I'm glad to see you posting again!

Okay about this chapter. I LOVED how Dean found out what happened and, while I get his anger at Sam for brushing off his own injuries and not telling Dean, he didn't really give Sam much of a chance to tell him anything, his worry over the car was so quick. And he knows Sam discounts his own value when it comes to injury.

LOVED seeing big brother Dean in this chapter!
Phx chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Yeah another story by you! And another hurtSammy fic - I love your hurt Sam/ guilty Dean stories. Definitely my favorite combo! And becoming an endangered species on this site, lol!

Okay, the story? I love the premise. Dean sending Sam out in the storm, even when Dean knows he shouldn't, just to get them something to eat. I love Dean and I love when he's allowed to be imperfect 'cause that can lead to some wonderful bigbrother moments later on!

But awk - the car! SAM! OUCH! Poor kid, I love that he tried to save the car. I hope Dean finds that out but right now I want to smack Dean. He gives his brother a cursory glance and is all worried about his car? Ooh I think that is going to come back to bit because a dented car can be fixed, a dented brother might not be!

Ooh bring it on!