Reviews for Oversight
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
What a wonderful ending to your story.

I loved how Dean took care of Sam. How he sided with the doctor and insisted that Sam stay the extra two days. Dean also knew that Sam needed frequent stops, not being able to make it to Bobby's in one long trip.

I also like how Dean dismissed the damage to the Impala when Sam asked about it as they left the hospital.

Had to feel sorry for Sam as he was frustrated with his lack of strength, how he hoped he would be feeling better now that he was back on the road with Dean.

Thanks again for sharing another story with us. I'm glad that you are back.

Until next time, take care.
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Excellent second chapter - looking forward to the end.
Enkidu07 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
WOW. That was so freakin' satisfying. I loved Dean taking care of Sam at Bobby's. LOVED IT. I realize that I just typed that in capitals... so you might read it like I yelled it, but really I sang it. In a happy excited, rather giddy voice. And then said it again real loud real quick. And then giggled. It really doesn't feel over to me... so, how about... NOT the end? MORE PLEASE. That I yelled.

“God Dean stop being a sadistic prick; that hurts.”

Why do I love that so much? I would think that there is something wrong with me... but obviously you like it too... because you wrote it. And you have 165 reviews... so other people like it too. We can just all be weird and sadistic together... and if everyone is weird, then weird shifts to the new normal. ANd I AM SO NORMAL. :)

Loved it. breathless now.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Brava!

An excellent piece!
calcium77 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
What? It's over already? Well, it was a nice story. Very enjoyable. Loved the banter in this chapter :-)

Thanks for writing!

kat
cavetrollgrl chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Great ending. First we have a worried Dean who is determined to older brother Sam into Health. The doctor made a nice OC tough enough to take a stand an preventing a Winchester breakout then laughing at their banter. Then Sam trying to break out and getting out to older brother hovering. Bobby tring to explain thing to dean was a nice touch. He can try. Please try a sequal I bet Sam will have problems resting too.
friendly chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
awesome story and would love to see a sequel..
PaulaXan chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
I'm chanting: "Sequel...Sequel...Sequel...Sequel" :p

Great H/C with hurt Sam. Loved it! All of it!

PaulaXan
callitintheair chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Hey there,

Awesome story, that was a great ending.

I loved the last chapter, I hope you do getting around to writing a sequel.

Great job!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Awesome ending, but definitely room for a sequel there girl! You had that final chapter so believable - the doctor not letting Sam leave the hospital until he thought he was ready, and the slow journey to Bobby's because of the frequent stops needed for his injuries. Totally right that Dean would have been so concerned about Sam that he didn't get the impala fixed, but as he could also do that at Bobby's it made sense!

Great that Sam is slowly healing but also true what you said in your AN - there is no way Sam could go more than a few weeks sticking to the doctor's orders, despite Dean and Bobby keeping a strict eye on him!

Brilliant story, so glad to see you back writing, had really missed you during your absence. Will look forward to your next work.
Deanaholic1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
omg,i love it, and yes, i would love a sequel
Scullspeare chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Ah, that was good.

And you're right - it works wonderfully as is, but when a sequel begs to be told, I say tell it. There's no way in heck a Winchester can sit still for long. And something tells me Dean's 'I wouldn't be a whiny bitch' protests are going to come back to haunt him. Hint Hint.

Great brotherly moments - not too gooey, just very in character.

Loved it, and thanks!

Sculls
MDarKspIrIt chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
That was awesome... I hope real hard for a sequel... That ending just makes me want more...
astalder27 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
I dont think Sam could either LOL! Please write a sequel, I dont think Sammy's spleen will last much longer LOL!
FraidyCat chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
154 reviews in 3 chapters is one of the most amazing things I have seen here on ff. With a score of Reviews 154, Fake Beta 1, I'm sure you must realize who is right.

Another nice whumplet.