Reviews for Paradox
Please update this fiction, it's so awesome, and I really want to read more.
Great chapter 4 . 6/15
Not sure if you'll continue this story, but it IS very good. I hope you find the inspiration to continue writing it. Looking forward to more!
Xyrlea chapter 4 . 4/1
Hiya! It's been a while again, huh? I absolutely love this type of idea with the two parts of the soul, but it's so difficult to find good ones! Ah, the story offers a completely different perspective on Yugi and Atem that I am so excited to keep reading about. I think I am most eager to read about the kidnapping arc (just because we readers love some angst). There's just so much potential with this story that I can't wait for more! But I'll wait until you get that muse back, and I think we'll enjoy the adventure together. See you in the next update! 3
Yaraslava Rada chapter 4 . 2/19
This story is great! It definitely deserves whatever following you've managed to gain. I love the whole "two halves of the soul" and how you write it, as that is how I see their relationship. The fact that the pharaoh (atem's father!) seems to have been the one to split his soul, for his own good was a twist. I'd love to see more of Yugi being exactly himself and still thought of as a god. To see interactions between Yugi and Set, Mahaad, and Mana. And I'd like to see how they're going to deal with Zorc, and of course the obvious plot you have going with the kidnapping and blood magic. Not expecting too much since it's been so long, but here's to hope. :)
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
i love this story. As a research junkie myself, I feel like this is the YuGiOh! story I've wanted to read for along time but never really found? I'm so looking forward to teh political intrigue and the like- you've ainted a beautiful world of ancient egypt and Atem totally breaks my heart. This chapter was perfect, even if it was short-I feel like there was hardly an interruption in tone or a drastic change in style! I'm so excited for this story like you have no idea. I feel you though, with the long hiatus. It can be difficult to get back into a complex story you havent written for a long time! I hope you update again soon!
Midna the Pokemon chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
I just now found this story and I have to say that I fell in love with it as soon as I layed eyes on it. I look forward to the day that you are able to update this story.
JesterClown chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
I don't know if I should be thankful, or be mad at you for reviving my long forgotten interest in the Yu-Gi-Oh! series all over again. And my love for my very first yaoi OTP pairing. My God, how could you?

It's been 6 years, as you have said, since you've posted chapter 2, and then another 2 years since chapter 3. And you know what? I've never given up hope for the next update for this fanfic. I've been reading this over and over again countless times, yet, this is still by far, my most favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic. Even after all this time.

As for my thoughts and predictions of what might happen next in terms of their relationship, I would think that on Yugi's part, he would have to start re-establishing his connection back with Yami (Atem). Initiating conversations, meeting each other at a place where they would feel the most comfortable, etc., and finally, starting fresh.

As for Atem, I have this feeling that he's going to go through (if not already) some sort of a state of limerence. I'm not sure if this will fit to your requirement of realism, but oh my goodness, I can just taste all the feels from this.

Again, thank you so much for creating this wonderful story and sharing it to us all. Take your time in updating another chapter; I'm sure it'll be just as beautiful.

... Just... please don't take too long. I don't think my fujoshi heart can take that again... *sob*
Reynardetta chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
OH god I just... I need to know how Yugi responds to that, to Atem's wish. I feel like crying for them.
OblivionTheScythe chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
Damn, I have no words to explain but I love your style and realism to the story! The way you are going with your story is AMAZING and I love reading the factual stuff that happened in ancient Egypt. Hope you continue this, best of luck.
Silvermist023 chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
You said it won't take years for the next chapter but it's already been 2 years. If you are gonna discontinue the story please put a notice. Don't make your fans beg. I really love this story even though it takes too long to update but please update. The continuation of the story all depends on you. We aren't the writer of this fic! So please update soon. I hope you'll read this as well as all other fans' review and consider to Update the next chapters soon...
Perfidious chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
Even after so many years, this is still my favorite Yugioh fanfic. I hope you can still continue it.
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
So sooo gooood! I can't believe how invested I am in this story already! The plot that I'm beginning to see is already pulling me in and the relationship that is developing between yugi and atem already is making me wish you'd update soon. Please please please?
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
XD I have so missed this fanfic. It is nice to see this gem be continued. I'm excited to see what you have in store for us.
I find when I write and forget what my original plan for the story was is to go back and reread the chapters I have already written and posted. It also helps to keep something on hand to write all you ideas down in. I have a notebook that I use for my main stories, but if I don't have it with me when I get an idea I find using my voice recorder on my phone (Or a regular handheld recorder) to talk out the idea I have helps too. :D
Hope that helped. Can't wait to see what is coming next.
Lulumo chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
Ueh, no way, you said it's was official return and you updated one short chapter and bam you stopped again... aaw please continue, I have searched yugioh time-travel fic(good one) quite long. And finally found this gem.
Lulumo chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Oh come on, yuugi has his deck right. Otherwise Kuriboh is going to miss him and with his cards he can summon them to protect himself if needed.