Reviews for Paradox
Midna the Pokemon chapter 4 . 6/8
I just now found this story and I have to say that I fell in love with it as soon as I layed eyes on it. I look forward to the day that you are able to update this story.
JesterClown chapter 4 . 6/2
I don't know if I should be thankful, or be mad at you for reviving my long forgotten interest in the Yu-Gi-Oh! series all over again. And my love for my very first yaoi OTP pairing. My God, how could you?

It's been 6 years, as you have said, since you've posted chapter 2, and then another 2 years since chapter 3. And you know what? I've never given up hope for the next update for this fanfic. I've been reading this over and over again countless times, yet, this is still by far, my most favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic. Even after all this time.

As for my thoughts and predictions of what might happen next in terms of their relationship, I would think that on Yugi's part, he would have to start re-establishing his connection back with Yami (Atem). Initiating conversations, meeting each other at a place where they would feel the most comfortable, etc., and finally, starting fresh.

As for Atem, I have this feeling that he's going to go through (if not already) some sort of a state of limerence. I'm not sure if this will fit to your requirement of realism, but oh my goodness, I can just taste all the feels from this.

Again, thank you so much for creating this wonderful story and sharing it to us all. Take your time in updating another chapter; I'm sure it'll be just as beautiful.

... Just... please don't take too long. I don't think my fujoshi heart can take that again... *sob*
Reynardetta chapter 4 . 5/8
OH god I just... I need to know how Yugi responds to that, to Atem's wish. I feel like crying for them.
OblivionTheScythe chapter 4 . 4/22
Damn, I have no words to explain but I love your style and realism to the story! The way you are going with your story is AMAZING and I love reading the factual stuff that happened in ancient Egypt. Hope you continue this, best of luck.
Silvermist023 chapter 4 . 4/6
You said it won't take years for the next chapter but it's already been 2 years. If you are gonna discontinue the story please put a notice. Don't make your fans beg. I really love this story even though it takes too long to update but please update. The continuation of the story all depends on you. We aren't the writer of this fic! So please update soon. I hope you'll read this as well as all other fans' review and consider to Update the next chapters soon...
Perfidious chapter 4 . 4/5
Even after so many years, this is still my favorite Yugioh fanfic. I hope you can still continue it.
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 4 . 3/6
So sooo gooood! I can't believe how invested I am in this story already! The plot that I'm beginning to see is already pulling me in and the relationship that is developing between yugi and atem already is making me wish you'd update soon. Please please please?
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 4 . 2/21
XD I have so missed this fanfic. It is nice to see this gem be continued. I'm excited to see what you have in store for us.
I find when I write and forget what my original plan for the story was is to go back and reread the chapters I have already written and posted. It also helps to keep something on hand to write all you ideas down in. I have a notebook that I use for my main stories, but if I don't have it with me when I get an idea I find using my voice recorder on my phone (Or a regular handheld recorder) to talk out the idea I have helps too. :D
Hope that helped. Can't wait to see what is coming next.
Lulumo chapter 4 . 2/21
Ueh, no way, you said it's was official return and you updated one short chapter and bam you stopped again... aaw please continue, I have searched yugioh time-travel fic(good one) quite long. And finally found this gem.
Lulumo chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh come on, yuugi has his deck right. Otherwise Kuriboh is going to miss him and with his cards he can summon them to protect himself if needed.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 4 . 2/13
Awww it looks like you have not updated in over a year. DX Are you still going to continue this story? Have you lost inspiration? Hope you continue this.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
..That voice was Sa-ad wasn't it?
EikaRose chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
so... I wonder when will you update the story. I know, I know that you have a life other than writing this story but please... can you please update? I really like the story and I rarely like story especially on yu-gi-oh FanFiction since somehow most of them are bad. one again, please update if you have time. thank you.
reincarnatedpharaoh chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
I really like this story...now I understand why yugiohpedia had separated Atem(Atemu) from Yami for they are two different people. From what I understood from the last chapter, Atem sent Yugi to the future so that when they met, Atem would be like rewritten.

I was asking because I can't wait. When will you update this story again? I like this story so much and can't wait for another chapter to be added.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
:( I thought it was being continued? been over a year since last update...