Reviews for Forbidden Love
bellcicle chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I like the idea of the fic, but the dialogue and the characterization is unnatural. Could use some editing, but keep up the good work!
dermione4ever chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
oh my god! just reading this by the end i was in tears! poor draco! at least he has sweet caring hermione there for him. please update soon i NEED to know what happens next. how will he go after hermione? whats going to happen! *sits down on the floor waiting for the next update*
TheresNothingInside chapter 13 . 10/29/2008
why after winter bell

huff

update soon plz
1BigRomantic chapter 13 . 10/10/2008
THAT WAS AMAZING! i loved it! please update as son as u can!
princessarosa27 chapter 13 . 10/3/2008
i can't wait until the winter ball

and how it's going to get interesting too

hope to read soon ]
Michelle Amethyst chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
wow. i loved that hermione comforted draco that way. i just wish she hadnt tacked on the whole 'this doesnt mean we're friends thing'... i cant wait for more :)
black wolfgirl2722 chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
Aw! He's gotta wait til after the ball? Well, better late than never, I just hope he's in time...:)

I loved the chapter and I hope that you update soon! :) Good Luck writing! :) :) :) :) :) :)
moonshine07 chapter 12 . 9/15/2008
omfg. i love your story. please update soon:))
TheresNothingInside chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
he capture her lips

lol

plz update a.s.a.p
Michelle Amethyst chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
yes! I kind of like Draco tripping over himself for a girl, especially Hermione. I just hope that Hermione is brave enough to make sure Annabel's dare is followed through with. She should totally initiate another kiss, you know, for (ahem)dare purposes only. haha. i loved the chapter, keep it up and update soon ! :)
black wolfgirl2722 chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
aw! That was cute! Okay the ending was, well the kiss was, the slytherins were buttheads, and Hermione's reaction was understandable, why does Dumbledore always have to ruin the moment? ugh! So close! So So close! It's not fair :(

Anyway, good luck writing and I hope that you update soon! :) :)
swfap88 chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
great chapter
Michelle Amethyst chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
i absolutely love this story! im glad Draco finally realized that he cares about Hermione. The parts where he was small were also hilarious! good job! Please update soon :)
TheresNothingInside chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
oh wow draco,wow

and everones all head over heels in this chapter

well update soon

looking forward to it
1BigRomantic chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
FINALY!that was great... he finally realizes he likes her. fantastic. please update son i lov it