Reviews for Bet
brokibrodinson chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hahaha your Dante is quite manic, it is amusing.
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
OOoohh you should definitly add some smut. I'd like to see what 'Master Dante' does. ;) Then again I'd love to see how Nero reacts when he finds out Dante cheated.
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh my God! I knew Dante couldn't keep himself from destroying a motorcycle. You're right, he's like the Grim Reaper when it comes to motocycles. Poor Nero, wait, actually nah. That's what he gets for not checking closely if it were the same bike or not. I can't stop laughing after reading this! It's too funny and true! Nicely done.
Amon2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Haha Master Dante, that is hot. I hope you continue this fic, hopefully with alot of smut and mentioning how DAnte recked and replaced the bike.
arisu9desusbcglobal.net chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
ROFL I adore how you depict these two. XDD
FoxxyKat chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
LOL, Dante'e so silly...and gorgeous. Funny story._
Night of Spades chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was ...cute. XD

I enjoyed reading it.

And I like the end part.

" Rudra, however, disagreed. "That means we wouldn't have a Master Dante anymore." "

I'm putting this in my favorites. XD
Shimmy123 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
BEST...NERO AND DANTE FIC...THUS FAR! :D
Raven Darkstar chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
LOL! 'Master' Dante you minx!

P.S. this is Kim.
Assassination chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
LMAO Dante cheated! Hmm...how? Did he buy a new motorbike? Anyway, funny as hell and awesome!
SolR chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
hohoho! This is my favorite DantexNero story so far! I likey very very much! Please, grace us with more ficcies!

:D
SystemSecret chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
you MUST write the smuti love this stoy plz write the smut
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
loved your smut... its smexy.
LadyoftheGoldenFlower chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
It was cute. But I have a question: how did Dante cheat?

My thought was that he bought a new bike.

Though the thought of Dante going without pizza did amuse me, the whole Nero calling Dante "Master Dante" was cute.
sensitive touchdown chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Figures that Dante would cheat on something like that. Really cute fic, I liked Agni and Rudra at the end. :)