Reviews for Skiff in the Mist
Lexifer666 chapter 1 . 4/21
I need a cold shower
Jinxerbell chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love the fact that you used the God of Desire and Death from The Hinduism religion in this story. I enjoyed it.
mandarose chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
God bless you! those 2 needed a moment...
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I was grinning from ear to ear by the end of this. :D Well done, your writing is absolutely wonderful. Very in-character, too, you get bonus points for that.

And it was WAY hawt! Now I've got one or two Oomph! songs going on in my head that I might dread my mother hearing if she could understand German. ;) *laughs unashamedly* :D
The Fanfiction Nymph chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This was just want I needed. Thank you for such a wonderful fanfic! I am hoping that when I get to your profile I find more like this.
Mika Uriah chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
wow..uhm...*cough* *blush* that was hot! lol, good job, honestly - I look forward in reading more of your stuff.
caligurl93 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
cool story update more soon
margaretannem8s chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
OMG! I'm melting! This is my second time reading it; just read it a couple weeks ago. Nice to see them passionate, warm, in character, and mature. Thank you.
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
WOW. Love it. Keep it up. :)
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
LOl poor Goliath, thAN AGAIN I WOULD ALMOST feel bad for Elisa if she got rammned with that monsters...monster. Keep up the good work and more gargoyle fics, theres never enough.