Reviews for Comforting Adam
Ninjashallow chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
very well written, you got adam down really well, I love the saw films and this is the first fic I have read on them, and it was really great!
PenPusher4 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
so cute
Me chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was simply amazing. I've read several of you stories (or whatever they are) and each time i found myself crying. They're just so... cute! I don't have anything negative to say about this.
merel de grauwe chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
this is the most beautifull saw story I ever read, really. Adam is just as cute as you discribe him and believe it or not but it's just the same Adam I would have written about. he's exectly like I know him.
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh! CUTE! I LOVE how Lawrence comforts Adam! I guess that's where the name of the story comes from. It's just so cute. Adam went through far more than Lawrence did, so it makes sense that Lawrence would comfort him when he broke down. Plus, Lawrence is older, so he just HAS to take care of Adam!
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh... CUTE! So sad, but so adorable and happy in the end. I love how Lawrence comforts his grieving little Adam, and Adam just accepts his love! Although, if you ask me, Lawrence should be saying HE'S sorry for one or two things, as well. Adam is always the one who has to think, damn it! *Hugs him.*
Insidiously chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Adorable.

You really are an amazinging writer.

This is SO cute.

I loved it!
lockedinabathroom chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
oh my god.

i think i have a new favourite right here.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. as always
Audra Markwell chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I likes very much! The relationship our guys have in this fic is wonderful. I love the ending to bits. Great job!
nicoleb chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
AW! So CUTE! Poor little proud Adam... He's so scarred and scared! I know that if Lawrence hadn't left to get help, they would have died, but still! Adam is scared and Lawrence needs to comfort him! AW! Such a sweet little one-shot... _
Jiggysaw chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh man. I love your Lawrence/Adam fanfictions so much! You, my friend, are a very talented writer! *_*

I really adore this one-shot! The way you described Adam throughout this was just too cute!
Nieryka chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh My Dear God. *tears* Yeah...you're so damn perfect with this boys... I just want to thank you for all those adamxlawrence fics...I love all yours fics! *sigh* Lovely and strong Larry, Poor sweet and proud Adam... You have a beautiful soul, you know that?

Beijos! (Kisses)
Queen of the Highway chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aww. That was really, really sweet. Thank you for that!

...there were some errors and such...

But it's okay, I still love it! Poor Adam! Rawr...