Reviews for Dear Diary,
FancyFangirl chapter 5 . 6/12
Poor Tom :)
PrettyLittleHuman chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I Know this is uncalled for but I can't help it: Ron work on the hole! I'll be right back!
THAT"S WHAT SHE SAID!
Lots of laughs from this, I needed to take a minute when I read that Tom wanted Harry to feed the diary to the basilisk.
But Tommy don't worry... After hearing about that puppy, I'LL HAPPILY KILL YOU...
mmooch chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
OMG! This was too freaking hilarious! Makes me want to write a story about other people who get the diary and annoy the heck out of Tom.
Sachita chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
I really loved this! Thanks for brightening my day up :)
High off Skittles chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
i just finished reading this fan fic. oh my goodness it is so freaking funny! i loove this!
ASF13957 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Hilarious story! Luna was positively fantastic. Bravo.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Heehee, I enjoyed it. Good work! I like your author notes, too.

Some grammatical mistakes, as well as spelling errors, were present, though. Be careful of your use of 'your' when you mean 'you're', and 'is' when you mean 'was', etc.

If anyone reading this is interested, I wrote my own version of Luna finding the diary, some months ago. Go compare if you wish. It was the first story I loaded onto this website, and the paragraph breaks got lost - but Tom Riddle doesn't exactly find Luna easy to take over in my story, either! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Mannn, you need to edit that business.

It was still dang funny, though.
rainieForest chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
lol i think the only one who can turn tom/voldemort even more insane is luna lol! omg luna is awesome
Emotional Scorpio chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
This was ten times better than the original Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets! This one was more humurous, which is awesome! :D
GinnyMastrani chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
lol. its a warabeth. thats my newcatch phrase!
Bittersweet x chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Hahahahahaha I LOVE it!
Bittersweet x chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
I seem to have dies and gone to LOL! Great work!
TripleBaconBurger chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
ROTFFMAO, oh boy that was so funny XD

Tommy was begging to die hahahaha, doesn't get any funnier then that :P
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »