Reviews for The Wolf and the Serpent
Swagness maximum faness chapter 10 . 5/28
Ahhahaha I liked the quote every whoivan dose well done with this I like it
Chef 101 chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
You should really make a sequel I wanna know what happens next. This was a wonderful story. I loved reading it. Great work! :-)
Chef 101 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
I'm enjoying your story very much so far! this chapter was very lighthearted and a loved the humor very much. Great Job!
Chef 101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great story so far! I'm going to keep reading!
patolozka chapter 26 . 2/15/2012
Interesting story. Sometimes sad, sometimes funny, but seeing Albus like teenager was priceless...
Rapidez chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
Oh! So much pain! But lovely ending, yay!

Thanks for sharing the story it was interesting to read it. I loved the plot idea, it was really awesome, I'm not quite sure about how well it was written, but I certainly enjoyed the dialogues and the funny bits. It is a nice fanfic and very, very interesting paring. Also, I kinda liked how it fitted to the canon story, after all. :)
Rapidez chapter 25 . 2/8/2012
Uh, it's alittle bit sad how quickly we got into the canon. * sigh * I hope the ending will be more optimistic!
Rapidez chapter 23 . 2/8/2012
Ouch!

Well, that was surely nicely written! * cackles * Liked that!
Rapidez chapter 22 . 2/8/2012
I had hoped that you- but clearly you don't and that's fine. - Oh woman! You've nearly broke my poor heart at that! But it was cute, and fluffy and sweet. And Albus is an old fool. xD
Rapidez chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
xD Oh my! What a chapter! Haha! "What about turning 3 times clockwise if a gnome crosses your path?" - actually made me laugh aloud!
Rapidez chapter 20 . 2/8/2012
* blinks * Whatever happened to the formating of this one?

Anyway, am i a bad person because I actually enjoy all the troubles they got themselves into? :D
Rapidez chapter 18 . 2/8/2012
Errr, you know what gets a little confusing? Why you use Albus and then Wulfric in the very next sentence... (Ram joked and slapped Wulfric on the back. Albus smiled shyly-)

I like you guarded!Snape a lot, though. :D
Rapidez chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
* squals in delight * Hahaha, I can totally see Snape getting furious and Albus feeling miserable.
Rapidez chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
"You IMBECILE!" Severus whacked wulfric around the head with a text book. - That. Was. Hillarious. * cackles *
Rapidez chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
* glee * You've just won me over, that was lovely!