Reviews for The Meaning of Soul
Renn chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow. Nice. Really. I like this sort of AU-but-not-really. And it's sad but not really at the same time, so that's even better...
mifuyu chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
"It should seem fitting, after all, that the very same soul that died for Kira now lived for him again."

Oh my god, I love that sentence so much Shuuhei Izuru

The writing style's awesome; the ending is really good too, so I don't think you screwed up the ending.

But your stories are awesome! I love them all! 3
painless-j chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I liked the story. It's not what I would usually like, that's for sure (OC POV, Kira being the other part of the pairing, epithets used) but there's something in it that touched me. Nice :) Thank you!
Violet Crow chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Great story! I loved the style and the idea of it, and most of all i loved this Kira, 'cos many writers show him a little too...girly. Ah, man, i really loved it!
bansheetao chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow..

just wow.

Awesome.
Greenzaku chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
My god...this is so incredibly sweet. I have to say this has to be the best ShuuxKira yaoi I've read in a long while; exploring things from Shuuhei's POV isn't easy. What I like about the fic is not just the romance but also how the Bleach cosmology works...your fic gives a sense of a cycle...and I feel hopeful that if Kira is still alive when the human Shuuhei dies; there would be a happy reunion in sereitei.
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh. My. God. This was so great! I thought this was in the past, but now its in the future and I'm having such a brain freeze at how good this fic is! YAY! I love it! Shuuhei and KIRA! Thanks for writing! OMG hefpkjdsofn! Sogreat!