Reviews for Getting There
LadyConfidential chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
oh la la, very interesting.

Am going to have to keep an eye out for the next chapter :)
alemica2 chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Great chapter, I really loved it! Im glad your updating this again and I cant wait for the next chapter.
Mali08 chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Wow Tammy is such trash. I don't know how to put it any other way. And Portman didn't really score too many points with me in this either. I like seeing everything that happened prior. Great update as always!
goldenbabe chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
I really like the story. The whole love scene is so funny. I hope that Fulton finds someone better than Tammy. Please update soon!
Mali08 chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Aww poor Carla. Luis can be a big jerk. And what's up with Tammy? She's just being very very slutty. Poor Connie. Good update!
rubix the cube chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
So I just read all 9 chapters of this and must say I am very impressed. Keep up the good work.
For Esme chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
YESS! I've been waiting to read this one! LOVE IT! Stellar as always.
For Esme chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
Oh finally, Rick was starting to come off a bit wholesome in the other story. I knew he still had to have a bit of the old him in there somewhere. Loved it! And I love that she left her underwear. ha!
ratti pillo chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
ah! i loved this one. rick/connie so good. very well written- i like the little end with the underwear, hehe, very clever.
alemica2 chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Aw, I loved this chapter. I love Luis, he was always my favorite male duck. I'm actually really looking forward to see how Charlie fits into the whole Carla/Luis thing. Update soon!
For Esme chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
So I wasn't really sure how I felt about Carla and Luis at first but, after reading this how could I not have a soft spot for them? Buh-bye Charlie, hello Luis. Great update as always.
othirish chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
I absolutely love all of your fanfics! your writing is so unique, this is probably my favorite series, more Connie and Rick!
For Esme chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
You eluded to this somewhere and I was hoping you'd write one of these about it! Yay! Loved it.
Torithy chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
I so totally love Gary, lol! And I love that Carla sees right through Julie and Portman and their whole "Oh no we're not in love" deal! :D
alemica2 chapter 4 . 3/26/2008