Reviews for Summers Family (An X-men Buffy cross over........)
RedHeadReader chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Okay, I don't want to sound harsh, but while spell checker is all well and good, I spotted several parts where words were spelt right, but in the wrong place. Like at the start, it says diver instead of driver, and near the end, when Spike is driving, there are several verb tense mix ups, where you switch from past to present etc. The storyline look great, but you might want to get a second opinion on the sentence flow. :D

Luc Star chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
dude... xavier is so acting like a bloody teenager trying to deal with his hormones... hehe. anyways... good start... but i gotta say.. u should get a beta reader for your story dude.. there were too many mistakes throughout the whole chapter.. i would personally have stopped reading it if i didn't find the storyline interesting. take care and man and i hope the future chapters are written with less mistakes. Later.
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 12 . 1/10/2004
Hm... i wonder who the artist is then...
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
That bit with Kurt was corny. Off the scale corny. Especially when Buffy got to telling about how she was the Vampire Slayer.
I mean come on, stick in character. Buffy is confident. And she would never just reveal herself to all those people like that. And she DEFINITALLY isn't such a little wishy-washy, cry-Buffy. She get's angry if she get's anything. And if she does get sad, it's for a few moments, with people she's close to, never complete strangers.
Please, watch the show. Keep her in character.
dynasty244 chapter 5 . 4/30/2003

I really like ur story and i understand that it is hard to right with a learning disability. I have one myself and I want to congragulate you on a great story i am only half way through it and i can't wait to finish it..
TaralovesWillow chapter 12 . 4/5/2003
ok, frist thing is frist. i like the story, it's very good and i want to read more soon. now for the 2nd thing. if glory is still alive then how come buffy has died twice? she died once when the manster smi killed then she died when she jumped from the tower, in "THE GIFT". but glory is alive, i think. yet buffy said she has died 2 times. what is up with that? please e-mail me.
S.M chapter 12 . 1/10/2003
keep on writing,can't wait to read more,one suggestion though:watch your spelling
Erica chapter 11 . 11/26/2002
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I love your story...

Please update as soon as you are able to, I look forward to reading it.
LillyRose chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Hi loves, thank you for your kind words.. And your welcome luv. I might be adding the next chapter, 13, soon. But now that does not want NC-17 I am not sure what to do. As the next Chapter was going to be adult screen. (Not gonna tell who and who.. guess!) So give me some time to redruce it to an R rateing and I will posted it for all of you. BTW everyone have a great Halloween! _-
Etelka chapter 12 . 9/4/2002
Oh thank you,

You wonderful writer, you

You posted a new chapter!

(And what a chapter!)

Please, continue this lovely behaivour

and post a few more fabulous chapters.

(and in advance...Thank You.)
emeldir chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Gina sis! This is me, the former JJ, and this fic is so cool because, having been a Marvel fan and being even now a Buffy addict, I'd always wondered about the crossover prospects with the Summers name being common and all. I'll be watching out for the next chapter! *hugs*
too lazy to sign in haha chapter 12 . 7/31/2002
hey, good story. the plot is good, and i like your writing style. don't worry about the spelling, the mistakes aren't bad. again, very good.
Echoes of the Mind chapter 12 . 7/16/2002
that was excelent. I loved it.
Plato chapter 11 . 6/25/2002
Love this story and hope you plan to write more soon.
Harriet chapter 11 . 5/4/2002
This is cool, please will you let me know when you update? Thanks.