Reviews for Relaxed picnic
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
So cute...XD Thanks very much for writing.
Icebound Observer chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow. You do really good Gesea. It'd be nice if you cold do some more. One of the cutest pairings in my opinion.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Genis mezmirzed by Presea's laughter, that is very cute. His thought the first time sounded like a proposal. _
ShadowRose18 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
aw

THIS

IS

SO

CUTE! *squeal* 0_0

anyway, this was nicely written, and adorable of course

thanks very much for writing and submitting this, I definitely enjoyed reading it _
BarnOwl93 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
D'aw... Genis/Presea would be the cutest thing ever if Presea wasn't actually... 28 years old. . GAH, BUT IT'S STILL ADORABLE. *heartheart* And yes, normalcy is overrated. XD *shiftyeyes... glomps Genis*
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Yay! One of my favorite fanfiction authors has finally written one of my favorite pairings! _

I liked this little story quite a bit. I enjoy thoroughly your many pointless fluffs with Lloyd, Colette and Co., and I can see how some of that managed to sneak into here. I also like how the characters have matured in a reasonable way.

With ToS: Dawn of a New World coming out, many of the storylines people have written have been thrown off (including a few of my own). So, I look at the ToS world in two ways: There's two versions-the DoaNW timeline, and the fanfiction timeline that authors prefer to write about where most everything is okay after ToS. _ Since all of your fictions fall into the latter category, I enjoy them more (and I love your interpretations from Noishe's point of view).

Again, thank you for finally writing a little Gesea fluffiness.

10/10

ZK
TightropeDancing chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I found this to be adorable and overall awesome.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
AW! KAWAII! n.n I love Gesea fluff!
Mystic Yoshie chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I like your fluff! It's so cuite!

Mystic Y.