Reviews for Cantabile
I just found this fic the other week and I must say, it is excellent. I wish it was you who was writing the movies because then we would have characters with some depth, and transformers no less!
Anyways, in chapter 26 Starscream mentions to Frenzy that he's never been part of a family, witch got me thinking about all the little sub factions of the descepticons and now, I would very much like to see a one shot about the Combaticons. Not a family story, more of a sports team if anything. I don't know, I just thought it might be amusing to see how the Combaticons are just hanging out in the barricks with each other.
RealityCrystal chapter 54 . 12/14/2015
You guys dead or something?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/15/2015
Poor Blaster.
Al chapter 54 . 8/25/2015
Strange enough I don't find the past sequences disorienting, rather I find them easy to recognize. Regardless, so far this story has done well to peak my interest, the lack of sleep from finishing all recent chapters attest to that. I can only imagine the kind of downfall both the autobots and decepticons are going to suffer from Sounds and Nocts relationship. Cant wait to see what happens next.
The GalacticJester BubbleWitch chapter 38 . 8/13/2015
Dang. This is the best thing ever.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 54 . 8/5/2015
wtf Starscream... he is so fucking twisted... I hope that Frenzy is ok... :(
WyldwoodFaye chapter 49 . 8/5/2015
I assume that 433 means that they are supposed to get the fuck out of dodge if Soundwave dies... to assume their own survival.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 45 . 8/5/2015
Wow... Soundwave has horrible parenting skills... it's his fault that things got to this point, b/c he refused to address their concerns and needs.
The GalacticJester BubbleWitch chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
This is perfection.
Cryo11 chapter 54 . 5/13/2015
I used to read this fiction during breaks at the University, almost two years ago. I'm feeling sad you did not continued it, because it was an amazing story.
StygianSloth chapter 54 . 2/17/2015
I just binjed read this and I have to say that it is awesome! I really hope you continue to update it.
cybergeek84 chapter 15 . 2/7/2015
Chap 15. I just gained a helluva lot of respect for megatron and his "discussion" with screamer. I nearly pissed my pants laughing while only one phrase was going through my head. "Oh no he diden't" lmfao.
Lovelytales chapter 43 . 1/5/2015
Their presumptuousness is infuriating. I would be avoiding them as well. There is nothing more effective in causing insanity than being labeled and treated as insane.
Lovelytales chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
Queued right
Alexandra-Sasha chapter 54 . 12/7/2014
Please the next one, we cant waite any longer! What will happen next? İt is the best written funfic İ have ever read!
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »