Reviews for Cantabile
Poor Blaster.
Al chapter 54 . 8/25
Strange enough I don't find the past sequences disorienting, rather I find them easy to recognize. Regardless, so far this story has done well to peak my interest, the lack of sleep from finishing all recent chapters attest to that. I can only imagine the kind of downfall both the autobots and decepticons are going to suffer from Sounds and Nocts relationship. Cant wait to see what happens next.
The GalacticJester BubbleWitch chapter 38 . 8/13
Dang. This is the best thing ever.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 54 . 8/5
wtf Starscream... he is so fucking twisted... I hope that Frenzy is ok... :(
WyldwoodFaye chapter 49 . 8/5
I assume that 433 means that they are supposed to get the fuck out of dodge if Soundwave dies... to assume their own survival.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 45 . 8/5
Wow... Soundwave has horrible parenting skills... it's his fault that things got to this point, b/c he refused to address their concerns and needs.
The GalacticJester BubbleWitch chapter 4 . 7/11
This is perfection.
Cryo11 chapter 54 . 5/13
I used to read this fiction during breaks at the University, almost two years ago. I'm feeling sad you did not continued it, because it was an amazing story.
StygianSloth chapter 54 . 2/17
I just binjed read this and I have to say that it is awesome! I really hope you continue to update it.
cybergeek84 chapter 15 . 2/7
Chap 15. I just gained a helluva lot of respect for megatron and his "discussion" with screamer. I nearly pissed my pants laughing while only one phrase was going through my head. "Oh no he diden't" lmfao.
Lovelytales chapter 43 . 1/5
Their presumptuousness is infuriating. I would be avoiding them as well. There is nothing more effective in causing insanity than being labeled and treated as insane.
Lovelytales chapter 29 . 1/4
Queued right
Alexandra-Sasha chapter 54 . 12/7/2014
Please the next one, we cant waite any longer! What will happen next? İt is the best written funfic İ have ever read!
Starfrag chapter 53 . 11/17/2014
Well, I guess this has to be the end for me. Too bad as Starscream could really do some damage.
Starfrag chapter 52 . 11/17/2014
That is love. I mean, not the whole greeting your lover by bring her to a fragment from death but, ya know the other stuff.
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »