Reviews for Cantabile
Hexagonce chapter 8 . 2/8
I was so tired and worn down and upset reading this chapter, but just reading it, just visualizing those astroseconds of balance and piece between the two parties, put me an unexpected state of peace. I have to thank you because it was very much needed. I didn't know a writer could instill such emotionswhoever you are, you're absolutely amazing. You were born to write
kerozeron chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is the best story of soundwave/oc in G1's world i've ever seen(๑๑)! So sad that you didn't continue writingз
PrideEdwardElric chapter 54 . 10/23/2017
Can you PLEASE continue this fantastic story? It cannot just end this way...
Syndrias82 chapter 15 . 7/11/2017
Megatron ohhhhhhhh fuck! That dialogue megs fucking melted starscream Jesus Christ that dialogue embodied that classic devious evil and brilliantly bombastic Megatron, this I can consider the GoT of transformers writing in . I look forward to seeing more of that fucking brilliant dialogue, megatron is best character by far because I can see my self spitting that fire ouhhhh I love it
Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2016
I just found this fic the other week and I must say, it is excellent. I wish it was you who was writing the movies because then we would have characters with some depth, and transformers no less!
Anyways, in chapter 26 Starscream mentions to Frenzy that he's never been part of a family, witch got me thinking about all the little sub factions of the descepticons and now, I would very much like to see a one shot about the Combaticons. Not a family story, more of a sports team if anything. I don't know, I just thought it might be amusing to see how the Combaticons are just hanging out in the barricks with each other.
RealityCrystal chapter 54 . 12/14/2015
You guys dead or something?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/15/2015
Poor Blaster.
Al chapter 54 . 8/25/2015
Strange enough I don't find the past sequences disorienting, rather I find them easy to recognize. Regardless, so far this story has done well to peak my interest, the lack of sleep from finishing all recent chapters attest to that. I can only imagine the kind of downfall both the autobots and decepticons are going to suffer from Sounds and Nocts relationship. Cant wait to see what happens next.
The GalacticJester BubbleWitch chapter 38 . 8/13/2015
Dang. This is the best thing ever.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 54 . 8/5/2015
wtf Starscream... he is so fucking twisted... I hope that Frenzy is ok... :(
WyldwoodFaye chapter 49 . 8/5/2015
I assume that 433 means that they are supposed to get the fuck out of dodge if Soundwave dies... to assume their own survival.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 45 . 8/5/2015
Wow... Soundwave has horrible parenting skills... it's his fault that things got to this point, b/c he refused to address their concerns and needs.
The GalacticJester BubbleWitch chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
This is perfection.
Cryo11 chapter 54 . 5/13/2015
I used to read this fiction during breaks at the University, almost two years ago. I'm feeling sad you did not continued it, because it was an amazing story.
StygianSloth chapter 54 . 2/17/2015
I just binjed read this and I have to say that it is awesome! I really hope you continue to update it.
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »