Reviews for Cantabile
Cryo11 chapter 54 . 5/13
I used to read this fiction during breaks at the University, almost two years ago. I'm feeling sad you did not continued it, because it was an amazing story.
StygianSloth chapter 54 . 2/17
I just binjed read this and I have to say that it is awesome! I really hope you continue to update it.
cybergeek84 chapter 15 . 2/7
Chap 15. I just gained a helluva lot of respect for megatron and his "discussion" with screamer. I nearly pissed my pants laughing while only one phrase was going through my head. "Oh no he diden't" lmfao.
Lovelytales chapter 43 . 1/5
Their presumptuousness is infuriating. I would be avoiding them as well. There is nothing more effective in causing insanity than being labeled and treated as insane.
Lovelytales chapter 29 . 1/4
Queued right
Alexandra-Sasha chapter 54 . 12/7/2014
Please the next one, we cant waite any longer! What will happen next? İt is the best written funfic İ have ever read!
Starfrag chapter 53 . 11/17/2014
Well, I guess this has to be the end for me. Too bad as Starscream could really do some damage.
Starfrag chapter 52 . 11/17/2014
That is love. I mean, not the whole greeting your lover by bring her to a fragment from death but, ya know the other stuff.
Starfrag chapter 51 . 11/17/2014
Oh that was intense! Loved it!
Starfrag chapter 50 . 11/17/2014
lol, nice twist of events, Soundwave is my favorite gladiator. Ever.
Starfrag chapter 48 . 11/17/2014
Soundwave, if this is what you want then so be it.
Starfrag chapter 47 . 11/17/2014
Wow. I suddenly am fond of Laserbeak. lol
Starfrag chapter 46 . 11/17/2014
Geez Blaster! What are you thinking? Noone should be telling someone else that someone else raped them. WTF!?

No. No. Soundwave would not offline himself. No.

Blaster is just awful. Geez what the heck?

Primus!

lol, Soundwave is useless to the cause. That's awful.

Oh wow, That last line...
Starfrag chapter 45 . 11/17/2014
Blaster is proving to be unworthy of Nocturne.

But as always, I love Jazz. :heart: