Reviews for Cantabile
Chatterbox21 chapter 54 . 4/14
When updated the story? I've been intrigued. You really are the best writers of all. This story should continue ...
kellyviolinthebest chapter 54 . 10/29/2013
Please please please update this ASAP! I love this fanfiction and seriously - the cliffhanger is killing me! - admirer of your fanfictions
arialong96 chapter 54 . 9/14/2013
Update update update update update update update update update update update! :) please please please pppppleeeeeezzzzz! PRETTY please! *on my knees* PLEASE! :(
SpetsnazOperator chapter 54 . 9/14/2013
NOOOOO-!

How can it end here? :(
I understand the last update was nearly 7 months ago, but will you guys be continuing this story? It's amazing!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 9/7/2013
I must say, I love the kind of relationship between Swindle and Mirage! And yay for Blaster... :I Happy that Nocturne is okay too bad its not Soundwave that came in. XP
Anonymous chapter 33 . 9/7/2013
I scoffed when I read the name Starscream in this chapter. Gosh. He has reached above the level of annoying. -_- Thank you for displaying such a hate-able character XD I can totally relate to how much everyone hates him in this fic XP
Anonymous chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
This chapter was incredibly beautiful! This fanfic is one of the best I've ever read! Its too poetic, I can't even stop reading! :O
CeciliawillsayHYPER chapter 54 . 8/26/2013
Wow, that is all I can say about this story. WOW! So much great detail. It really makes me somehow feet the pain the characters are going through. And shit Just got worse. Now that Nocturne knows about Vita, what is going to happen?
Starscream you sly seeker!
octaviuscprime chapter 54 . 5/9/2013
jkbldfjhbs! Soundwave is the most amazing transformer ever! Obviously everybody knows it but I just felt the need to say it! Love your story, its kind of...artistic. Like I'm reading Shakespeare without all the slang in whatever century he wrote in. Double thumbs up! I would give you a triple thumbs up if I had a third hand!
Guest chapter 44 . 4/5/2013
ooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg love it
Guest chapter 31 . 4/2/2013
ooohhhh i can't wait for next chappi great author
heres another author i know sideswipes mechanic she is really good
Guest chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
this just keeps getting better and better
Guest chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
lov it lov it lov it lov it u r awsome
Guest chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
oooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggg u really ment juicy didn't u
llllllllooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt
Guest chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
rumble is my fav
again u r awsome and lov it lov it lov it lov it
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »