Reviews for Teddybat
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 5/19
Best story I possible with that description, and the only one I would ever read. Thanks for keeping our boys as they should be...and writing something that's both fun and meaningful at the same time. Good job!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 2/15
hum ESTA DECente
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
The thought of them in bed together makes me giggle too.
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Omg. Omg. Omg. I cannot stop laughing. I just keeps seeing Flash seeing that and being all "What the ACTUAL fuck." Like seriously. I don't usually use that language but that kinda sums up my feelings right now. XD that as great.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I seriously get the feeling you like to push the edges of 'not gay'. o_o Seeing as how the fics of yours I've read could soo easily turn suuuuuuper super super super gay. And deefinitely feel like they have gay undertones.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aww.. so sweet :) Love how you portray these two! It's so hard to find good, heartfelt stories about these 2 without it being slash. Nicely done! :D
SerenityWritesSlash chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aw, Clark is so nice! :3
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Funny, funny funny! Loved it;0
ImmatureChild chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Funniest "I'm not gay!" story I've read. That was just awesome and fluffy and made me giggle. I love their friendship, I really do. XD
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
CUTE!

lol This is awesome! XD I like how they interact with each other.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very! Cute

Phoenix y Griffon JinHiwatari chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
awwww how CUTE, xDD poor Superman xD Bruce can't be so insensitive sometimes but any ways it ends very well i love it!
chocolate101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh my gosh, this is freaking adorable

...I didn't feel like logging i.. yeah
Alli chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hilarious! I loved the part about Batman hanging from the ceiling to sleep!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »