Reviews for Don't Jump
Dunhamnator chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh my, how can I not love a story that combines the two things that are dearest to me; Bones and Tokio Hotel!

See, even if this sucked, which it doesn't, I would still love it, 'cause

a) It has Bones,

b) It has Tokio Hotel.

So, thank you!
BottleOfStars chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Hey! it's funny how i came across your story. i types in a random page at the bottom of bones facfics and this was the first one. so i read it since i love this song already. and i think you did a brilliant job. this is defiantly going on my top favorites for bones ffs. :)
SisAngel chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Totally. Freaking. Awesome. That is one of the BEST things I have ever read. I could feel the chill in the air and the warmth of Booth's chest. And it's not too fluffy either :)

Well done.
Turbs chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
very cute! very good! :) all right,a tokio hotel fan... hm

i didn't know they were also singing english...
beware-of-weeping-angels chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I'll review, but you can keep you eggs...please. I really like this story, it's written really well, and I love Tokio Hotel, and you know, Bones. This is good, so great job!
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great writing, you just turned me on to a new band! Thanks.
brenneth chapter 1 . 3/25/2008

is not the option

but

i like it
Hazmat chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Great story! Very emotional! I really enjoyed it!
Boness26 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
AH!

that was absolutely amazingg

[[:

im sad its a oneshot.

ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
You're right this song does go really well with them but this fic especially. I love the reasons why she was doing it and how Booth comforted after she tried to do it.
Sapphyre Blu chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was gripping, powerful, emotional and most of all very well written. Good job. I hope you write more angsty fics soon!
Skaene chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I really liked reading this one. Very nice fic :)
SCSG chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
the german version is so much better but I really liked your fic..

I think it was short and perfect..

.de/lyrics/Tokio Hotel - Schrei (Album)

the songtext :D
Oo chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Brilliant.

You should make this into more than a oneshot, it could build into an actuall amazing multi-chapter fic.

Theres so much you could do with it.

Think about it please?

'Maziin.

x
diggingupbones chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
So I'll admit, that songfic's are not usually my favriote (Although I have even written one myself, but sometimes a story just won't leave you alone until you write it...) and I'll also admit that I occasionally just read the story, and not the verses, although I actually did read a lot of the verses then I normally would... Lol. Anyways, what I'm TRYING to say, but I just keep rambling on is, I think you're story was very good and I throughly enjoyed it. I was starting to get preplexed near the end, because I was starting to wonder if it would be a death fic, but you made me very pleased when I saw that it was not! Also, I read your a/n and I think you may enjoy one of my fic's - "Payback is sweet." I promise, no death, but having read what you wrote, I think you actually may enjoy it. It's extremly short, only 1,181 words. So if you want, check it out - either way I love your story! :) - Kayleen