Reviews for The Rock and The Island
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
This was so sweet! I read it once upon a time, don't know why I didn't review it then. Very well-written, and it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when I read it.
Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Zelgadiss' head does sometimes tend to be harder than normal stone. good portrayal of him.
CrimsonFire chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Ooh~ I love Xelly-sama ... please don't portray him like that ... I can't honostly say I like Z/A pairing but it was sweet none-the-less ... I'll jusy have to imagine my name their instead - LOL! Well~ good job ... keep up the good work ~CrimsonFire
Omskivar chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
That was sad... But I liked it. It's really good.
kiyonekawaii chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
That was ausome I loved it! way sugoi! poor xellos! how sad! but at the same time yay zel! ok well that was really cool I really liked it! I hope you keep writing you're really good I love it!
Digirivenyahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Ok fic liked it alot
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Aww! That was good! Poor Xellos, though... Hmm... I can't decide if that was nice of him or mean of him. Oh well. This was great! Write more!
Lady Xelloss chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
That was so lovely i think im gonna cry!
Seigi no Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Interesting... I've thought about how well that song fits Zel before (even to the point of calling it Zelgadis's song. :)
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Oh GAWD, that was beautiful! Xellos might've been a little OOC, but we don't really know what goes on inside his head. And, honestly, that was really, really great! You got talent, babe! (speaking of OOC...-_-;)