Reviews for A Little Deviation
Irie Iris chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
HAHA! SASUSAKU AND NARUHINA PREVAIL!

For a second there, I thought you were pairing them differently. Whew.
xoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Dawwwww...I luv young Mikoto, Minato, Kushina, and Fugaku. It would be great to know if they were really childhood friends though, Kishimoto never really said(wrote) it out loud. But I bet they were. :)

Great story, very cute!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Adorable! :D
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Greaaat story;)
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
hahha omg i love gintama! AND IT JUST SUDDEN REAZLIATION WHEN U MENTIONED IT. ugh, i feel like a lame fan now, how could i have missed that? it sounded so familiar and gave me that familar laugh...uggghhhh, im losin the gintama touch! aha but anyway, this story completed my night and im off to bed, such perfect ending ;)
El Duckie chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This one-shot was so funny, and rather cute too. I was greatly amused by Minato trying to dress in camouflage when spying on his friends.

I love your stories that focus on the parents, so thanks for writing so many. You're awesome!
X59 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
brilliantly done.

I just have to ask how old are they during this?

I just can't picture a 14 year old Minato screaming about the "Boy Code" being broken.
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
LOVE
CandyCane460 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Lol

Quote: Minato: " Any kids you hav will be cursed with Emotional Constipation!" End Quote.

Quote: Fugaku: " And yours will be idiots." End Quote.

I was cracking up! Wanna know why? 'Cause it's true! Lolz. Any way's great story and well written! faved!
Pemuldaby chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I LOVE THE STORY!

It's so cute...! There's no other way that I can explain it!

Love it!

Keep up the good work! :)
Nuclear Burp chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very interesting Concept, and good storytelling. A pleasure to read.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
haha, Minato and Fugaku. (3 hmm opposites and yet not, eh? creative way of looking at it, but true nonetheless! :)
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Perfect xD And the ending was so good xD
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 3/15/2009