Reviews for While You Sleep
Aaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 3/7
That was cute
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
o. i love it and i am a kikyo hater too! (that bitch needs to die (:)
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
aw that was so cute
hitntr chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
That was adorable! Gotta love when Inuyasha can open up to Kagome in any way!
PuppiesAreAdorable chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
*squeals in a really high pitched voice* thats adorable! Inuyasha really is the most adorablest thing in the world! especially with his dog ears and all...everytime i read in a story "...and the fluffy apendages atop his head twitched..." or something like that, i want to tweak them so bad! XD and you know what? when it said "...and Inuyasha screamed in agony "No-Kagome!"" or something like that (to lazy to go ack and check) i thought he was reliving the nightmare of when kinky-hoe plastered him to the sacred tree, only this time it was Kagome! and then OMFG! he turned into a yokai! i was like oh snap! but then it was okie and i was happy because they kissed :] hehe yay.

love your name by the way! XD
DawnsLight chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Awe! I liked it! Lovely ending too!
Cherrynuts chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
nice story. i loved it.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Definitely both. Wonderful oneshot! Very sweet. :) Faved
xfaketragedyx chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
And let's just say they married and lived happily ever after, with Naraku suddenly dying from breast cancer, Miroku and Sango having 432458543752 kids and Shippo finding himself a nice stripper or something.

No, seriously, it really made my day, this story, and for that I give you all my sincere cheers. Hug.

And oh, just once teensy-eensy thing, though it didn't really bother me: "The woman smiled and spoke, “I know. I know that now.” Know she knew why he was acting so possessive lately."

Grin. Hug.
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Kawaii! Thanks for sharing!
Loved Forever chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aw!

Of course he loves her, why wouldn't he?

He does right?
YenGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Ah, Inuyasha looks so cute when he's asleep. I wanna touch those furry triangles, like... NOW! *squeal*

He does have that awesome balancing act doesn't he - it makes me smile each time, glad you put that bit in!

And the ending - so sweet & fluffy! *sighs in satisfaction*

We need more fluffy oneshots!