Reviews for Tokio hotel georg listing
SomniumSam07 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Was that kind of a remake of that other story? I thought this was much better, however. I can see this happening more than I can what went down in the other. Well done. :)
Athena354 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I LOVED it! The cheesy school-girl thing with Tom and Georg made it WAY better, especially since it's so out of character for them.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 6/23/2010

At first, I thought this was... a little weird. Guy/guy couples are nothing new to me, but Bill and Gustav? For real, I was like O. I almost laughed, but I did give it a chance.

The Tom/Georg didn't surprise me as much, but I thought they were a little dramatic, and I didn't think you had them acting the might have in real life. They were way too blushy and school-girlish.

I also felt like Tom and Georg's love wasn't right. You don't just realize you have a crush on someone and then are in love with that person all in the same day. You can realize you have a crush suddenly, but I think love takes a lot more than just one day. So that showed a little immaturity. I liked Bill and Gustav's love because you made it seem like they'd been in love for a while, they just hadn't said anything.

But all in all, this was cute. It's an interesting view. Everyone is in love, and everyone is happy. And I like that.
HisStormyGreyEyes chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is so adorable! I love how you didn't make them be in the usual partners. And I love how Tom shows his vulnerable side, that was too cute!
DawnMay chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
They aren't gay!
Thlotrfrubafreak454 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I love how its not the normal tokio hotel fic... I really like the couples you used! And you wrote it so well that i could see everything happening! Great job!
Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This was actually a pretty cool story.
billikarter chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
omg i thought this was great
tallonfoot357 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
that was an odd fic...nice though,

you need to work on the Grammer, it was sorta bad and you need to re-read it agian.

I AM LIYAH chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
AWESOME STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE
shounenshoujocadet chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
cute

but why is your name bill kaulitz? are you an obessed fan or something?