Reviews for Ending
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh how beautiful! The best couple ever in an amazing story. Please write more ;)
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Definitely one of the best of Lenalee/Lavi out there. Simply but pretty and poetic writing style, characters perfectly pictured in the situation. Beautiful scenary and consequences. Thanks for sharing.
lenalee bookman jr chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This twas beautiful. I feel so envious of your writing skill ! I just love this pairing and this tis defenitly going as a favourite.

Cindy a.k.a Katsura
theBrutalityofReality chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Absolutely beautiful. This was the best D. Gray Man fanfiction that I have ever read, and certainly one of the most beautiful fanfictions I have ever read. It's an absolute joy to see such a marvelous fanfiction for a pairing like LaviLena, which tends to not be super popular.

Excellent work.
xAvaAdore chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This is amazing; beautiful piece of work. I think you really managed to capture Lavi's thoughts and feelings very well. I also loved his interaction with Lenalee; it felt natural and seemed exactly like how they would talk to each other. As a big fan of the pairing, I was actually sad to read that he gave up in the end... yet somehow it seemed to fit. Anyway, I digress... Excellent work! :D
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was so sad... it was so sweet, I loved it. Amazing job.
random fangirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Damn you shilhouette68, you make me cry! But I love it xD

Congratulation for the fic! o()o
RoyxRizaFan chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
WOW great job! I loved the way you wrote about Lavi's feelings. it was excellent!
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
i luved it! the ending wuz so sweet! awesome job!
MangaOtaku21 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
:'( so sad... it was very good, I loved it
Hotarubi-az chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow, it was beautifully written. I loved it. Even though it was a bit depressing, and the ending was pretty sad, your fic left a good feeling in my heart...Haha, this line was cheesy, but anyways, good job on this one!
aya2aya3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow, that was beautiful...

by the way, i actually have proof that lavi likes lenalee. but i can't post a link here, so email me at poochie2poochie33

i also have tons of gorgouse fanarts of them that ca maybe isipre you more to write if ya want ;)
Mao chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Lovely! Aw...the last sentences...*sigh*

I love it!*-*
IllaSc chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
D:

That was depressing. But very well written.
aya chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
sorry, i meant here: (without spaces ofcourse)

? showtopic5481&st160