Reviews for The Case of the Adventure without a Title
Tara Poole chapter 1 . 9/26
I almost cried laughing! Loooooooove it! Really! I almost cried laughing!
P. S. I don't blame Watson for thinking those titles hilarious! I also don't blame Holmes for laughing with him when he saw the hilarious situation!
GirlWithACurl chapter 1 . 8/19
Oh my GOSH! XD
I laughed so hard...

Keep writing! ;)
PSW chapter 1 . 3/23
This was great, thanks for writing!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ha ha ha, wonderful! That was hilarious, thank you.
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I would have called it that which you ingeniously came up with for this story: The Adventure without a Title. I myself would certainly have read it for curiosity sakes. Poor Watson - Holmes just wouldn't stop the silly suggestions! (Not that I wanted him to, funny as they were). I was laughing so much at this. Again another amusing tale!
Sandyy chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
The Pokes of Pratts Bottom... I died. This was hilarious! Seriously, thanks for giving me a good laugh.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Swamp Adder chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is very cute. I love Holmes' obliviousness to the necessity of a proper dramatic effect. "The Orpington Business," indeed. And the ending, with Holmes and Watson deciding that - alas! - the story will never be told at all. Too tantalizing. ; )
mrspencil chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Highly entertaining. Perhaps the duo should take it one step further and simply not take on cases which are situated in dubious sounding locations to people with difficult surnames. Titles are tricky little things at the best of times without having to take such things into consideration. May I recommend that they instead take on cases in Upper or Lower Slaughter in the Cotswolds or perhaps Loggerheads in Derbyshire? Or Gravesend perhaps?

Mrs P:)
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Almost died trying to contain my laughter so I wouldn't wake up the entire house! Tears were streaming down my cheeks and now my stomach hurts from laughing so hard! This was amazing! "In fact, shall we endeavour to leave all mention of 'bottoms', Pratts or otherwise, out of the title?" I seriously thought I was going to die!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I have no idea about a title, but this story was very cute!
kakashi-fan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
this was hilarious! i still have tears in my eyes!
AdidasandPie chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Teehee...This is great. I don't think I need mention how canonical and in character it is. Your style is just wonderful.
I sympathize with the two of them. I can never think of suitable titles for my stories either.
Annie.London chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
The names just got worse and worse!Brilliant.

annie :)
Falco aesalon chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
It's amazing how you can write something so hilarious like this and something so serious like the Addleton Tragedy. I can't think of a suitable title either.