Reviews for Bragging Rights
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 3/14
Awesome ending to this story. I liked how Don said that Leo had Karai and he didn't mind having his own stalker. I loved how Jun got Daichi back and then how Jun tagged Don after all and completed his mission. I only caught one mistake: You're should be your in the sentence Your team? Other than that, good job. I loved this story.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Vela513 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Great story! I really liked it. Wondered what it might be like at Foot base sometimes. Lots of ninjas. Doing ninja things.
Prophetella chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
YEA! Go JUN! I love this OC. I rather enjoy the use of Mikey's Counting Coup (in a typically Mikey fashion) as a way to get back as Buta and ensure Buta managed his own downfall.

HEHEHEHEE! I was nearly jubilant reading the last chapter... this story goes in my favs. I may need to read it again for next time I am writing gen TMNT fanfics.

Oh, the poor Coup Stick! I hope the Jounin could get it fixed at least a little. I mean wood glue is pretty good these days, I use it on my sons toys all the time!
Tori-chan chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
Aww... Donnie is a great teacher! XD

Loved it -
Scoshan chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Good story. Well written, and I love the ending.
J-Kid chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
Fabulous story; I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, especially since it was from a perspective of a young Foot member. :-) Very nice- especially the ending! .
Reijiro chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Thought it about time I caught up on some reading, and then rightfully kicked myself for not reading this one sooner. Loved it. Loved the way each of the first three chapters involved Don and a different one of his brothers. Loved the way Jun finally managed to 'come of age' (I pissed off my hubbie by almost missing dinner I found it so difficult to tear myself away from reading that bit, grinning like a loon all the while). And I can see why you're gonna miss writing about these kids. I certainly won't complain if they do manage to crop up again.

Thanks again for another wonderful read.
Sinisstar chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
There are no words to describe how awesome this was. I loved it! Jun was such a treat to read, I love him. XD "Jun was Here" - haha!

Instant fave. Great work!:)
Tera Hunter chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Perfect. Perfect line, perfect coup, prefect ending. Absolutely Perfect. :D:D:D
Reinbeauchaser chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
“Why not? YOU have Karai. Why can’t I have this one? I mean, yes, he’s young and inexperienced and pretty puny- he’s not too bright, or else he would have taken the last two hints, though you have to give him credit for determination. He’s unskilled beyond belief, though he has the drive. I guess you could say he’s a starter homicidal maniac stalker.”

Oh, that line was too funny.

But, overall, there were many lines of 'funny' and some were just down right poignant.

Nevertheless, you have outdone yourself, my dear Cynlee! This has to be the best of your efforts, not that any of what you've written previously couldn't be labeled 'best', because most if not all of your works are the best of anything on this wonderful site.

And I did say that I would be giving up Fan Fiction, but I had to finish this story first. And I'm glad I did. Seriously, a brilliant bit of writing and an equally brilliant plot and storyline. One that is definitely different by far from anything that I've read in a very long time!

Best OC for 2008 will most likely be another win for you in the fan fic comp. If you don't get it, then I'll be shocked.

Wonderful work!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
This is a great story, but you need to remove the 'Donatello/OC' from the summary. Authors put that when there's a romantic pairing, and there obviously is not one in this story. (Thank goodness!)
Doppleganger33 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Hahaha! That was great. A POST-IT note! That was terrific. I do hope we get to see Jun and the other three in a separate story sometime they seem like interesting and like able characters.
Sensibly Insane chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Awesome story! I love how it ended... It seems Jun got the last laugh after all!
54Viruses chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
WOW! This chapter was amazing! A fantastic ending to a great story! Thank you so much for posting!
Deana chapter 4 . 4/12/2008