Reviews for Reverse Psychology
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
could do without all the ( ) 's. reversed worked on him. she got what she wanted, now for unintended consequences?
DQRC chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I really like this. On first glance I wasn't sure about the frequent use of brackets- it seemed a bit excessive- but on second reading I think I quite like them. It brings a new level to this fic, in that you get a sense of all the unspoken words/thoughts that are running through Bella's head and underlie her relationship with Edward. It's also very beautifull written & is a good idea for a oneshot. Very good, well done.
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Oh Dark, sexy Edward, who doesn't love that? *giggles. Its refreshing to c gentlemanly Edward lose his cool and just do it: no words, no explanations, just get to it, lol. I loved the parenthesis and the fact that he just takes control and Bella almost loses it although this is what she wanted, right? Sometimes I think u can want something for so long and when u get it, u dont know how to react because u assumed u couldnt get it... well access granted and I loved it :)
little.miss.lovely chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i liked the story, but the parenthesis started to agitate me. the little sidenotes kinda drew you out of the story, but overall it was nice. good work.(:
bbtasha chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
HOT! No words, no thoughts, just doing! Love it!
xjessix kisses hah hah moo moo chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
wow
EdwardFangJasperEmmettIggysigh chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
O, Excellent! Fantastic job!
Mrs.EdwardCullen16 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
kool
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Enough disjointedness, enough steam of consciousness to make it very real, and very hot. I adore this.
IzziD chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh, that is so sweet!

Very romantic, I loved it.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
WOW! all I can say is that was so amazing! I love how your writing is! keep it up. )

wingedspirit chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
oh the joys of reverse psycholgy LOL.
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Amazing writing style! I it! Very hot
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wow, that's all I can say! That was amazing! Gah, I want an Edward too *sigh*.
nothingleft chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
wow, very hot, very sweet, very good. ;P