Reviews for Cloud Age Symphony
This was an amazing fanfic! Wish you didnt end with a cliff hanger though...
Anyways, thanks for all the time and effort you put into writing this!
Red Renegade 777 chapter 2 . 6/15
If it helps you feel better, that's common. Like, 99% of the time you'll have less reviews than either alerts.
InterstellarGazer chapter 15 . 5/8
This story messed me up so much that I'm currently unable to breathe properly. It's so beautiful...an amazing piece of work.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/1
This story would be amazing if it kept going from this point and not jumping around. I hope someone will take what happens in this chapter and makes an entire story out of it.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/11
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/11
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/11
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/11
Writer's Arc chapter 2 . 4/5
Love this so far, never read anything like it before. Definitely one of the best originals. Nice work! 3
theHidden1 chapter 15 . 3/26
Wow. This was great. Emotional turmoil. great fight scenes. Dad minato (which is so cute). And even the ending. while cliff hanger ish, kinda implies where it was going. Ugh I love it. such a good job. :)
scaryorange chapter 4 . 2/20
Since Naruto met Jaraiya in the past, wouldn't the Jaraiya in the future remember his conversation with him? That would make this an Alternate Dimension, right? So then, it doesn't really matter if he changes around what happens - if they even happen, seeing how in an Alternate Dimenion things aren't 100% the same, all the time (e.g. Naruko).
scaryorange chapter 2 . 2/20
WTF is going onnn
scaryorange chapter 1 . 2/20
WTF happened?!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
Amazing story!
lizyeh2000 chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »