Reviews for Cloud Age Symphony
Yagya1991 chapter 15 . 7/28
Awesome story..
Demon King Piccolo chapter 15 . 6/23
Interesting story.

I particularly like the characterization of Jiraiya. I think you are the first author to get me seriously thinking of Jiraiya as a wise person colored by a well tread history. The things he says is really disquieting at times, particularly in chapter 3.

Aside from that, I like your writing style. You have an easy and flowing melacholic style that permeates through the entire story, though it exists moreso in the first half of your story than the latter, and it fits in well with the plot line too. It really sat well with me.

The only flaw I could find in your story is that I found it strange how the timeline never became affected. There was a lot of scenes where you insisted on the sensitivity of time and Jiraiya even mentioned specifically in the beginning for Naruto not to tell people his heritage. Initially, Naruto wouldn't even tell his name.

As the story go on, however, Naruto pretty much began telling everything, and even began participating in missions where he had a lot of influence. Nonetheless, when Naruto jumps into the future, there didn't appear to be any effect. Everyone is the same, with the same knowledge, with seemingly the same past, and still doing the same thing. There appeared to be no effect other than people gaining new memories...which they forgot about anyway.

To be honest, it makes the central conflict of the story (that Naruto is restrained and doing something dangerous due to the potential disastrous effect he could have) seem like a farce and it had a negative effect on the quality of the plotline.

Well, for what it's worth, I still enjoyed your story and am glad I read it. So thanks for writing a good story!
One of the best fanficitions I have ever read. I think this is my third time reading it through and I still love it just as much as the first time. GREAT JOB
Please update I want to know what happens
MaFuRu chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh my god, this is soooo amazing! Thank you really, really, really for this hilarious fanfiction! 3

Now I have a question. I'm from the German version of - " ", under the same nickname - und would ask: Can I translate your story und post it there? Because, your story is gorgeous and I would like show this fanfiction the "German public". Can I? if not, would it be okay too.

MaFuRu
Rizuki Dhan chapter 15 . 3/8
Oh god. Oh god. Oh GOD.
I'm sooooo adding this to my list of favourite.
Diana Rubes chapter 15 . 2/16
This fanfiction was one of the best time to have a fanfiction I've ever read in my life. Great writing, great job you are amazing!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 2 . 1/12
Amazing, but its just my personal opinion but I don't think that Minato would trust naruto so easily and would try and trick him by making up a team like if team red wasn't actually real but naruto latched onto it anyway... But... AMAZING!
Prime chapter 15 . 1/5
This leads me to wonder just how everything would turn out after this, mainly due to the fact obito never actually died. This fic, if following cannon could completely change the whole war arc. Would it even lead up to the point in which obito would seek the tailed beasts? AGH TO MANY VARIABLES! Im pretty sure their world just imploded.
IAmAlwaysAwesome chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
:DDDD
MillenniumCount chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
...sandaime got to be hokage when he was 13-14
msnomnom chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
This is wonderfully done. I enjoyed reading every chapters. I loved the relationships that Naruto had built with everyone. It was bittersweet and heartwarming at the same time. Great job. Now onto the next sequel!
-MNN
Amuto-Narusaku4ever chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Ese es el final? , por favor seguilaa! AME tu fanfic pero lo que mas odio es un final abierto , quiero saber que paso despues ...
WhisperedSilvers chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
WHAT UGH. DONT LEAVE LIKE THIS WHAT
Tcolt chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
Loved it. Thanks for the awesome work!
1,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »