Reviews for Cloud Age Symphony
Noon6 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
dude, im LOVING this idea of yours already, YAY
henriette chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Excellent, I'm looking forward to more soon
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Orochimaru so cute when he admirably water the plants on the mission without a complaint. I hope he doesn't turn evil. Funny how Naruto asked Orochimaru if he was going to invade people instead of answering. Never mind, it was just Orochimaru asking twice. Confusing that part is. Update soon, please!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
You're right. This definitely is different. However, you mind adding more descriptions of Naruto's whereabouts alongside the dialogue? The whole story seems to be just talk, talk, and more talk, but some background to the talking would be nice. Anyway, I'll pay attention to this story since it has merit. Hope you get the next chapter out soon.
devilin chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Grammarexcellent.
killroy777 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
updates plox?
T. E. Rankin chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
this is a really cool story, please say there is going to be more and soon.
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
well, this is interesting. i'm keeping an eye on this.

by the way, u do kno that the theory behind time travel is that even if u change a small variable, u might trigger a chain reaction that'll shape and reshape the present u kno now into something completely different? well, at least that ONE of the many different ones floating around...

anyway, UPDATE SOON!.
TheAimlessReviewer chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Ugh Jeez. You made another one. Good thoudh. Different
Pirate Bo chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Bo: I love Jiriaya.

“I’m going to be a medic-nin! What’re you going to do with your pathetic life?”

“I’m gonna be a super pervert!”

Thats my favorite line. xD Jiariay just so awesome. *grins* Great story.

Ski: Agreed. Heehee. You got down Naruto's character perfectly. Sounds absolutely like him. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Son of the morning chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
interesting... no really. Since Jiraiya and Tsunade don't seem to recollect anything, there must have been no change. Will he go back?
Caliko chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
oh god.. i'm picturing Naru-kun doing the 'time game' like in Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.. (Don't remember WHICH movie they would go just far enough back in time to set up a bunch of traps, but there you go)

They hyperactive ADD challenged prankster with the power of time travel.. (Runs and hides under a rock) See ya next chapter!
ddd chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was interesting. Update soon!
Nightingale-san chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
O_O I loved it! xD awesome writing as usual! xDD

This is only a one chapter fic though ain't it? I really think you should make this a continues fic! Like Naruto gets stuck in the past with the three young Sannin. xD That would be totally awesome!

also, how'd you get them lines up there seperating the text when you skip time. I want to use * but they don't show up..." nothing does when you upload it...it's annoying.

anyways, LOVED the story! Wanting you to make it continues though! PLEASE! XDD