Reviews for Cloud Age Symphony
DonutBeagle chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I agree, most time travel stories on this site are crap, like Time and Again by KyLewin, usually following the same formula. Hope you make an actual sequel for this fic.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
i don't like it, sorry...
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Its war-time and the hokage-candidate meets a look-a-like right outside their (ninja) village and doesn't bat an eye about it and proceeds to waltz through the front gates, really? but the story itself is nice, and other then some idiosyncrasies the parts where naruto thinks about how people could have been helped when he meets them are cool.
Amanda chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Question were does the cliff hanger start in the next chapter with yondime sondime and namruto in the hospital?
Popthepuff chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was brilliant. Its a shame you abondoned the sequel O.O
Demonkid chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
Bravo. Reread it in its entirety and found it marvelous.
Achlyx chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I really have nothing to say...

[I'm just reviewing to Add Story to Favorites, Add Author to Favorites, and Subscribe to Author (Alert).)

You're awesome!~ 3
andrewmoda5033 chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
I am in love with this story. I usually don't like reading completed fics, because no matter how many loose ends you tie, it always feels like it's missing something for me, even if everyone dies, but I completely love this fic. I have to say that you made everything perfect, from Naruto's development, to Team Minato's reactions to his sudden disappearance. For that, I have to congratulate you. Thank you for putting up and amazing time travel fiction.
irezel chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazay. that was crazy. but i still loved it. nice job! :)
irezel chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
"curiouser and curiouser" from harry potter. :D it totally IS a word. :)
irezel chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
this chapter is the same as the next one, i'm supposing since this one isn't titled "crawl" and you mention them in both that this one is the wrong one...:) i thought it seemed to be missing something...
insomaniac1 chapter 15 . 8/7/2010
This was kind of interesting, with Naruto's interaction with Team Minato. Surprisingly little interaction w Kakashi, but I'm assuming that Naruto was severing his ties and distancing himself from Team 7 (both in the past and in the future). (You don't really make it clear that this is by N's choice, as you have K out sick, or off on other missions, or out doing his own thing.)

The first chapter was kind of rough (Presumably, Naruto's actions could affect not only himself, but potentially 'civilization as we know it', as they say. But Naruto acts like a petulant child ignoring Jiraiya's warnings, and Jiraiya finally just shoos the little scamp off, like "What's the worst that could happen?" when instead the responsible thing would have been putting the kid down. Naruto acts like an idiot in ch 1, like a monkey w a handgun - quite different from subsequent chapters.)

Also, even though Naruto made these changes and passed along info (directly or as hints), when he kept returning to the future there was no evidence of any change, no impact. Since this fic was unusual in that N was more of a 'time commuter' than a one-way 'time traveler', I just think it would have been interesting to track the changes that each trip caused.

The 'end' was like one of those M. Knight Shamalan (sp) films, where you have 2 hours setting up the story, and suddenly the credits start to roll. Maybe it just wasn't ever your intention to cover the Kyuubi sealing, etc. (N giving no warning re- Kushina was a bit of a disappointment, BTW) -even though you'd kind of hinted at that being the goal earlier in the story- but it seemed more as though you just left out the final chapter.
Herooftimes chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
I still cant understand why in the world Jiraiya would let him do this.. knowing Naruto is definitely going to mess somethign up. After hearing ow they had seen Naruto's seal, etc, why in the world would Jiraiya let him go again?
Popthepuff chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
Loved it!
ruhiko chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
please please update soon PLEASE!
1,695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »