Reviews for Cloud Age Symphony
Prime chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
This leads me to wonder just how everything would turn out after this, mainly due to the fact obito never actually died. This fic, if following cannon could completely change the whole war arc. Would it even lead up to the point in which obito would seek the tailed beasts? AGH TO MANY VARIABLES! Im pretty sure their world just imploded.
IAmAlwaysAwesome chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
:DDDD
CYLawless chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
...sandaime got to be hokage when he was 13-14
msnomnom chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
This is wonderfully done. I enjoyed reading every chapters. I loved the relationships that Naruto had built with everyone. It was bittersweet and heartwarming at the same time. Great job. Now onto the next sequel!
-MNN
Amuto-Narusaku4ever chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Ese es el final? , por favor seguilaa! AME tu fanfic pero lo que mas odio es un final abierto , quiero saber que paso despues ...
whisperedsilvers chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
WHAT UGH. DONT LEAVE LIKE THIS WHAT
Tcolt chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
Loved it. Thanks for the awesome work!
Shadow Hunt chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
Decent story, but it felt weirdly rushed and like it left out a lot of happenings. I kept thinking that I somehow missed something while reading, but then more and more points popped up where I was like "huh, that sure wasn't explained". Leaving so much for the reader to infer is really lazy of you but, I enjoyed it as a whole, so you have that going for you.
Ferm chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
awwwwwweeeesome
OrangeStar802 chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
OH GODS THAT WAS GOOD! 'There was no point in trying to change something that couldn't change.' This is pretty much the second fic where it viewed Sasuke's situation that way and I couldn't agree more. Although I'm not sure what happened with Sasuke, I really loved the whole plot. I couldn't get the image of Minato reacting to people calling him Hokage-sama and he and Naruto ordering the same thing out of my head. That was seriously cute! Ugh must read sequel now!
smtaon chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
i swear to god this is the best fic ever made and i've ever read. i can't even put it into words. spent two hours reading this and i'm crying so hard from the happy and sad moments. u probably won't read this review but i am beyond loving this fic. how every feelings conveyed into words. the humor, sweet scenes and bittersweet moments made it really heartbreaking but made your heart swelled with idk contentment? just wanna put this review here and i will be bawling again.
Agbi chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
No, I'm not crying, it's just raining REALLY HARD ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW ALKGFALKJ YOU DID REALLY WELL
Kikise chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
ohhhhh... that end... my god! haha
love this story! thanks!
AnAncientBard chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
Whoa.
I can see through time.
10/10
All the good.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Shouldn't Obito be dead here.I'm half sure that Minato wasn't the Hokage when Obito "died".
1,695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »