Reviews for RANDOM
lily moonlight chapter 11 . 5/20/2008
I haven't reviewed all chapter of this, but I will do when I have more time and can do them justice. But just wanted to say overall how great this was, I really enjoyed the concept and the writing of this. Just little glimpses, but they reveal so much about the characters, and you distilled all that they are, even in just the single lines of this last chapter, particularly Mac and Adam I think, 'the stone he had stumbled upon more than a thousand times.' Excellent.
LocoGreggo chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Woa. Awesome characterization.
LocoGreggo chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
*smiles* Those two. LOL!
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
The songs are excellent choices. Looking forward to this.
mbnola chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
I loved all the chapters and continue to be entranced with your writing style, but this last one really got me the most! I am glad you took the challenge, because I am grateful for whatever little gems you post!
jaed621 chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
Wow, what a great idea. That's what i love about you, your willingness to just try different things and see how they come out. I knew who almost all of these were for, which isn't bad since I only started to watch this show with any regularity when I read your stories about it. These were really good, you sure don't have much time to think. You did a great job on them! I'm going to try some on my own for fun, not to post. I don't work that fast and I fuss too much over different parts. Are you allowed to go back and tweek it after you're done or is it just a straight shot? I'm amazed at how just a handful of sentences told us not just who the piece was about but gave us an insight into them as well. Great job and as always, keep writing.

Jaed xo
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Wow! Its hard enough to try to write a story, but to write a story in such short time (like only 2-4 mins) must have been really challenging! You did a tremendous job! Great story! I really loved the one with Flack complaining about the runner! It just cracked me up!
BlkRse chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Random indeed. But for some reason it seems thought out...That's talent. I applaude you.

*claps*
SallyJetson chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Well that was certainly a challenge. I don't think I could do it and certainly not about all the characters in the show particularly the ones whom I've not gotten to know as well as the others. Kudos.
marialisa chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Lovely range of stories - it was fun guessing who was who. I'm in awe of anyone who can write like this because I cant!
Alexandra Khayman chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Short, but touching. Random, but perfect.

I can't say more than this. Great job. It was a nice challenge. I think I'll do the same, when I'm one of my inspired nights. Loved the whole concept.

Alex :)
notesofwimsey chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
I love the structure of this story - aside from the whole "write as long as the song is going (harder to do than it sounds!), I love the way you tie each chapter together in the final one, so that the readers can check the clues and see if our guesses were right. You made some of them tougher than others!

I love that you had Sid and Hawkes here - they don't get much play. Great job.
Brown-Eyed Girl 75 chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Awesome. All of it. Enough said.