Reviews for In Thy Tomb of Nightly Chambers
Aww, how cute XD

I love MaleShepXGarrus
A Handful of Words chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
My goodness!

Such...emotion, such seriousness...such weight. Wow, this was excellently written. I'm really starting to feel bad for Garrus...

You put so much into that one tiny act of embrace between Garrus and Shepard and it said so much with so little!

The imagery you conjured, the voice and tone you used in this piece was utterly astounding. You did a very nice job.

Please, work more on this. It has such potential. I would love to see what happens next.

Best Wishes
Ioik chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Well... the idea of the story sounded interesting in the synopsis but I feel like I'm trying to figure out what is happening at every paragraph. Lovely use of big words but too many big words. It feels like I'm reading a list of descriptions rather than being described to.

I can't get into the story because I feel like I'm missing the secret handshake. Perhaps a bit of reworking of the two chapters could really benefit the reader.

On a good note, because I hate to end on a bad note, I enjoyed the lack of conversations. Its nice to read a atmospheric piece that tells the story rather than being told.
AccidentalSuicideBomber chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
I'm liking it so far! Please don't let it die!
EasterOfFlesh chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
I love how you've written this, so much is going on unsaid, it's amazing. Can't wait for your next update!
Wyvern Rider chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I was afraid that you had abandoned this story, but apparently not. xD

I really like the way you write, being very descriptive, creative.. etc.

I also liked how so much emotion was conveyed in this chapter, yet with so little dialogue to help do so. You certainly did an awesome job.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chaosian chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Awesome, just plain awesome. *grins*
Lemon Crisis chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Wow! So much conveyed without speech. A very broody chapter with plenty of emotion ()

I think this is one of your best chapters to date - love it.

Ginger Ninja x x
J. Bittersweet chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
O. Spectre Garrus hunts down sneaky rouge Sheppard. I like. Please write more soon.
Wyvern Rider chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Interesting, VERY.

Please do continue, I'd like to see where this one goes ;)
Skoobles chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Good story. I didn't expect anyone to place Shepard in a "gone rogue" position. Looking forward to your next update.
Ange De Mort La Pomme De Sang chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Interesting, you don't often see Sheppard in a different kind of roll such as this. Most authors tend to place him or her as the common cliché soldier trying to save the galaxy and be a little goodie two shoes. That or falling in love…with too much fluff added.

And it’s almost a relief you’re using Garrus instead of Sheppard for your POV.

-Ange
EasterOfFlesh chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Poor Garrus. Can't wait to see him catch up to Sheppard though, and see why he went rogue. I await your next chapter!
TafferS chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
A hugely original premise, I must say...Shepard gone rogue? Roles reversed...a turian Spectre sent after the rogue human Spectre...I cannot wait to see where this is going! Wonderful use of language and flows really well.
Lemon Crisis chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Yay! You posted ()

Looks like this is going to be a good one. Flows well and there's some lovely descriptive language going on (as usual). Plot looks volatile too!

Keep it up hun 3