Reviews for Things Change, I Changed
DeliciousCarrot chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
I think you're supposed to assume that sex is possible as venom acts as a proxy for the, y'know erection. God I feel foolish for saying it like that. Anyway interesting story. I know its complete but I still feel inclined to say my piece.
steph A15 chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
It was a really creative ending and I liked it a lot even if it was a little sad.
steph A15 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
it was a really good chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
The end of ur story is confusing
Ottawa Pagan chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
great story, though sad last chap
OchreEyes chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I think, this is really nice and detailed, though it wasn't very New Moonish, still,

it has the essence of it, Victoria, and the leaving of the Cullens, :D

I Love it.
Emily chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
lol just a random little question that you probably couldn't care less about, but i was reading the 1st chapter and i got down to the part where it mentions her ' Brother ' and saw that he was called Alexander Pierce, and i was wondering if you just randomly thought that name up or not? because i found it slightly ironic that there was a man called Alexander Pierce who was from Ireland and was sent to Australia as a convict, anyways enough of the boring history lesson but basically he was hung due to the fact he was a well known canibal ] (i didn't think you would know this because you are , as you mentioned from England and that is Aust. history)

but so far, a brilliant story xx Em
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
I absolutely love the story!

I give you a Superior! Which means its one of the best ones I have read! Great Job I loved the plts, the drama, and the suspense! Great Job!

Continue the hard work!

RomanceTwilightluvr
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Awesome
Eschew Obfuscation chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
sorry, i dont really get it in the end...

did bella actually die?

and what happened afterwards with her and edward?
murderscene chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
i didn't like it.

1) Edward would NEVER kill Esme, no matter the circumstances or attempt to hurt others, he'd hurt himself because of the guilt and mistery but he would never hurt someone he loved like that.

2) Bella wouldn't support the killings of even vampires, and she would definately not give up on Edward if he didn't believe her, Bella is stubborn. Mostly she would never suggest killing him.

3) Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie and Alice would've known it was Bella straight away, even as a vampire she would still smell pretty much the same.
JUCIFICS chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
didnt realy enjoy this fic it was good but cud be way much better. it was confusing in parts 5/10
Fanpire102 chapter 11 . 12/21/2008
i'm sorry but im really confused about what happened at the end lol can u elaberate a little? :)

~Fanpire EM

p.s. i realy liked the story :)

~Fanpire Em
theDANNIsaur chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Vampires can't cry!
Global Conquest-er chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Wow!

I am SO sorry that I didnt get to read this till, well, just now!

It seems that the update of this was the last page of a grouping of emails and then the next page popped up in the next three days which I didnt even THINK to look until now - when I'm trying to avoid other things. Even though I realize that my excuses mean about nothing, I, in all sincerity, give you MY APOLOGIES!

And now onto a proper review:

THIS STORY ROCKED.

The characters stayed pretty true to what they were in the book, Bella a little bit less, but that was because she was a vampire and therefore needed to be different - I think that you guessed correctly at which sort of way she would be as a vampire - not the silly, self-centered "lets-have-sex-all-the-time" sort of person that Stephanie Meyer seemed to think she'd be - and you portrayed that all REALLY well - I was impressed. Your plot left little wanting - everything made sense and I dont remember there being ANY plot-holes at all. But, I think, my favorite, was the VERY ENDING - you know, the last two paragraphs - it was very deep, and, sad in a ways, very unexpected, but nothing that didnt fit. I LOVED the way you phrased it "I didn’t die, not in the end; I lived." It was AWESOME!

So, thanks; it was an exceptional story!