Reviews for Things Change, I Changed
Memememe chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
I have a grievance to air. Vampires can in fact make love, an if you had actually read the books or even seen the movies, you would know this. It is very central to Breaking Dawn that vampires can and will make love.
DeliciousCarrot chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
I think you're supposed to assume that sex is possible as venom acts as a proxy for the, y'know erection. God I feel foolish for saying it like that. Anyway interesting story. I know its complete but I still feel inclined to say my piece.
Steph A15 chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
It was a really creative ending and I liked it a lot even if it was a little sad.
Steph A15 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
it was a really good chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
The end of ur story is confusing
Ottawa Pagan chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
great story, though sad last chap
OchreEyes chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I think, this is really nice and detailed, though it wasn't very New Moonish, still,

it has the essence of it, Victoria, and the leaving of the Cullens, :D

I Love it.
Emily chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
lol just a random little question that you probably couldn't care less about, but i was reading the 1st chapter and i got down to the part where it mentions her ' Brother ' and saw that he was called Alexander Pierce, and i was wondering if you just randomly thought that name up or not? because i found it slightly ironic that there was a man called Alexander Pierce who was from Ireland and was sent to Australia as a convict, anyways enough of the boring history lesson but basically he was hung due to the fact he was a well known canibal ] (i didn't think you would know this because you are , as you mentioned from England and that is Aust. history)

but so far, a brilliant story xx Em
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
I absolutely love the story!

I give you a Superior! Which means its one of the best ones I have read! Great Job I loved the plts, the drama, and the suspense! Great Job!

Continue the hard work!

RomanceTwilightluvr
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Awesome
Eschew Obfuscation chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
sorry, i dont really get it in the end...

did bella actually die?

and what happened afterwards with her and edward?
murderscene chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
i didn't like it.

1) Edward would NEVER kill Esme, no matter the circumstances or attempt to hurt others, he'd hurt himself because of the guilt and mistery but he would never hurt someone he loved like that.

2) Bella wouldn't support the killings of even vampires, and she would definately not give up on Edward if he didn't believe her, Bella is stubborn. Mostly she would never suggest killing him.

3) Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie and Alice would've known it was Bella straight away, even as a vampire she would still smell pretty much the same.
JUCIFICS chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
didnt realy enjoy this fic it was good but cud be way much better. it was confusing in parts 5/10
Fanpire102 chapter 11 . 12/21/2008
i'm sorry but im really confused about what happened at the end lol can u elaberate a little? :)

~Fanpire EM

p.s. i realy liked the story :)

~Fanpire Em