Reviews for Don't Give It Up
Radon65 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
That was a nice ending. I liked how House really understood how Wilson felt because of the infarction, and they were able to make up easily. I'm happy Wilson's fine and again, the ending was really nice.
Radon65 chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Wow, that got weird quick. House isn't much good in the way of comfort, but I didn't expect Wilson to get that ticked that fast. I think you're overplaying Wilson's injury a bit, and I'm surprised Wilson didn't at least call Cuddy or something after House left. But the writing is still good.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Interesting how you're making Wilson's possible situation kind of parallel House's. Wilson could still meet with patients and everything, though. Good writing again.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Decent start. I like how House is concerned but not totally OOC, and the writing is good. I'm interested to see where this goes.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
I couldn't live without my hands... Poor Wilson. Thanks for not permenantly damaging him!
theviewfromhere chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
As I just reviewed the last chapter no less than 5 minutes ago, you know how great/amazing/fantastic/inspired this story was. I just figured I'd drop you another line and top it all off, and just to let you know I'm eagerly awaiting your next masterpiece!

KT
theviewfromhere chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
First off, I'm just getting to this now, after my brief two-week stint in Hawaii, don't think I'd abandon you! Or this story.

Second, have I told you that positively everything you write pulls on my heart-strings one way or another? You're my go-to writer for well-written angst, and this chapter was no exception. GREAT detail, and (as always) characterization was bang-on.

Side-note: Have you ever wondered WHEN the writers are going to give us a scene in which House just goes too far and Wilson looses his temper, and fists fly? It's a real testament to how much they care about each other in that neither of them have hit the other after everything they've went through? I mean, really.

KT
420PeaceFrogs chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
YAY! No crippled Wilson *happy dance* Can't wait till your next story :)
chiclete chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
Great job, loved the angst and the happy ending :)
LadyKatieKay chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
great job
EliH2 chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
Great! I think you ended that just right! Glad Wilson's not crippled. Maybe you can make an epilouge or a sequel with Wilson understanding how House feels a little better, and maybe being slightly more sympathatic. But, no pressure! It was a good read!
Lady Lex chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
I'm glad you didn't leave Wilson crippled! Yay! Great fic.
Lady Lex chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
I can't believe he punched House! LOL! I actually laughed at that, to think of calm, cool, collected Wilson going completely ballastic!

From the bloopers: "Ho, ho!"

You write Wilson so perfectly. :) Keep it up!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Wow! Holy crap I totally never even thought that that would be a possibility. Crazy awesome. Keep up the good work!

Also, I totally didn't even think about surgeries and stuff like that for some reason. And I also thought that it was Wilson's right hand not his left hand, I misread it. :D
EliH2 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Another great fic! Wow, how do you do it! Poor Wilson! Poor House! Update soon please!