Reviews for The Effects of Stockholm Syndrome
Lovetopazmoon chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
i really lyk ur story,but i have a doubt,when and where is this story taking place
MACMONKEY chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
loved it but i see that u havent updated in a long time hope u update soon because it is going on my favs :)
twilightlover5 chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
My Christmas wish is to read te next chapter, chapter 11, of this story! Excellent work!
BethyBooW chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hey, I know you haven't updated in a while, but I just wanted to tell you that I really like this story, and would love to see it finished. Please update! Thanks! Merry Christmas. :)
maplebird chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Hello dear riddiculusvampire! My name is maplebird, a fellow Twilight (and Harry Potter) fanfictioner! I am aDORing The Effects of Stockholm Syndrome. I am eager to find out what happens next. I just wanted to ask a few questions and then I'll be on my way.

Where have you gone for information on Stockholm syndrome? I recently had to do a research paper on Stockholm syndrome and how it may have effected the plot of William Golding's LORD OF THE FLIES. I am curious to see if our sources are not so different after all.

My second question is...WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? I deeply respect that you have a life and it is difficult for you to upload content. I am in the same boat. You, author, have got this reader hooked. ;)

Addicted to your story,

~Maple Byrd
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
wow that was great
vampires -edward 96 chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
poor bella i can't wait for your next chapter please updat soon ! :D
visitor chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
OMG this was so good! update soon )
muser D chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
i love that you name your chapters after muse songs :D i'm listening to citizen erased right now, matthew has a beautiful voice :') anyway, i love your story and it's plot keep going :D xx p.s keeping musing :D
twilightlover5 chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
This is excellent! Please update again realllly soon! Soo good!
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
oh my interesting please update as soon as possible
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I realllyyyy realllyyy like how you interpret the characters! Especially Jacob and Edward! They have the most orignial interpretations I'ld say. I'm really looking forward to more Jacob development.

I think it's a little odd that the Swan family would choose Bella to marry a man of less wealth and status than them but I'm sure there's a reason for it.

Keep writing! You're awesome, Patty :DDD
Dragz1991 chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
please update soon!
Irish Froggy chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
Well, there are worse things he could have done than forced a bowl of soup down her throat. I would think she'd be kind of grateful.

Glad that you finally found the ability to update.

Irish Froggy
tinky punk chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
complete the story maaaaaan!