Reviews for Beyond Grave Peril
Hope you add more some day
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 10 . 4/22
This was amazing! Probably the best HP/Dresden files fic I've ever read. I really wish this wasn't abandoned. If you ever decide to come back to this id definitely read more. Great job!
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 4/21
Should have nabbed the warden and questioned her.
quztuk chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
Goddamnit, this was getting really good.
EpicJargon chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
For the love of God how can there not be more of this story. You have no idea how horrified I was to see this story end here and with no update for years. If your still alive plz plz plz update this
Tyrhineld chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
Meh I was interested until he continually bumbled around like an idiot even after making sure it was an alternate reality, not checking the viability of his magic or several other basic things, and really just showing a lack of awareness you would expect from someone who's nearly died in combat and should have known better. That and somehow Voldemort followed him, no thanks.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Voldemort coming into this soured the fic in my opinion. The dresden verse has enough monstrous beings for Harry to tangle with so including his normal big bad just feels wrong. Why go to a new dimension if you're just gonna fight the same thing?
Robert77833 chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Unbelievable. I knew this was abandoned, but I wasn't expecting it to be on the back of such a juicy turning point.
Thracer chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
I suppose writing this is rather pointless, but if you do check the email account that your page is linked to I just want to say that I think your a fantastic writer and I sincerely wish you had written more of this story. Who knows perhaps someday you'll find some inspiration and continue it...if so I'll be here, reading it as soon as possible. Thanks for the well written story.
blisfulloblivion chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
I want to cry at how good this is and how very likely that its been long since abandoned. And right where its promising to pick up. T_T
Mr.Black64 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Would've been an interesting story if Voldermort didn't somehow follow to the Dresden-verse.
coolcat12345 chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Oh this is so awesome. Continue. I can't wait to see what were Titania's experiences with Harry Potter's kind of wizards.
coolcat12345 chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Please continue1Your story is so great,I can't wait to see what will happen.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
I hope u continue this
kffs chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Truly awesome story.

Thanks for writing, and best of luck with whatever you've moved on to!